Chapter 1

Present Day/Kuoh Academy
Issei POV
Man this school is AWESOME. I can just stare into this hole any time I want and watch the kendo club change.

Matsuda: Come on man, your hogging the sight of Murayamas fun bags.

Motohama: Yea come on Issei, it's my turn now.

The three began pushing each other, trying to see who will win and get to see the features of the young woman of the kendo club.

Matsuda: It's MY turn.

Motohama: You've had your turn.

Issei: You've has way longer than I have.

As they continued shouting at each other, a young man with dark hair covering his right eye and a scar above his nose was watching them.

Katas: Hey it's the perverted trio. There spying on us.

Murayama: Get em!

The Trio: OH SHIT!!!

The perverted trio ran away in fear of the rage of girls with kendo sticks. Issei was lagging behind as his friends left him behind.

Motohama: We shall avenge you!

Matsuda: Once we've gotten away first.

Suddenly the dark haired male grabbed both the boys collars as they were about to run past him. He then proceeded to grab there heads and smash them into each other, knocking them both unconscious. When Issei arrives in front of the mysterious person in front of him, he was shocked to see what he had done.

Issei: GUYS! YOU SONUVA-

Before the final perv can say the rest of his sentence, he is immediately punched in the face. His body falls and lays next to his friends.

Rogue POV
Katase: Rogue-senpai!

Murayama: You stopped them, you truly are one of Kuoh knights.

Rogue: You give me too much credit. I was doing what I deemed right. And besides, you are my friends and I will always protect my friends. If it be from a man hurting you or just..........a perv like these three. I'll leave them with you since you want revenge.

Katase: Wait.......before you go, will you.......um.......WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME.

Murayama: NOOO. I wanted to ask him.

Rogue: Though I wouldn't mind but I'm busy as the moment. Perhaps I'll go out with you two, another time.

Murayama: Really. Your so sweet. Well can you at least let us thank you.

Rogue: You don't need to tha-

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, Murayama kissed his right cheek and Katase his left. The quiet boy blushed the colour red, more brighter than Rias's hair, he soon began to stutter.

Rogue: Um, I-I-I-I need to g-go, please e-excuse m-me.

The boy than walked away from them. Almost sprinting away from the group as the two girls hold their cheeks as they blush madly.

Murayama: HES SO CUTE.

Katase: He didn't say no to us going on a date with him. And he said about going another time.

Murayama: Oh my god, we're finally being noticed as true women by him.

The two began gossiping until they heated the trio making noises out of pain and then decided to beat them with there kendo sticks.

*10 Minute Timeskip*
Issei POV

Matsuda:Man this sucks.

Motohama: Your telling me, not only do I have a headache along with a ringing noise in my ear, but I don't remember anything for what I saw when we were spying.