𝒊𝒗. golden retriever

FIVE LIFTED THE LITTLE GIRL OFF of his lap, sitting her on the chair that luther was previously seated on, and stood up by himself

                         FIVE LIFTED THE LITTLE GIRL OFF of his lap, sitting her on the chair that luther was previously seated on, and stood up by himself. "wait here. don't move." and the teen boy left the brunette girl on her own, swinging her short legs on the high chair, her mary jane's scraping the floor ever so often.

     "what do we have here?" an unfamiliar voice sounded from beside the girl, as an older man took a seat in the chair that five had once occupied. angelica tucked her hands into her lap, subtly sliding her chair away from him. he reeked of booze, and not the expensive kind.

     "you're a very pretty girl, darlin." she gave the man a nervous smile, her eyes looking around to try and spot five coming back towards her. when she didn't spot him, she took to glaring at the man until he got the hint to leave her alone.

     "you a mute or somethin?" angelica only spared a single glance to the man, before turning back towards the woman on stage. as much as she didn't want to look at her, that was a better sight than the sleaze to her left. "i'm talking to you, girl!"

     angelica wanted to tell him to leave her alone, she wanted to punch him until his blood covered her already stained pink dress, but she couldn't. she needed five. she needed her protector. "five, where are you? help me." she wished that her voice would enter his mind, but when he didn't come running, she assumed it hadn't.

     "come on, sweetheart. why don't you come with me?" angelica jolted when she felt a calloused hand place itself on her thigh. her pretty pink dress had rode up slightly, exposing the skin just above her knee. she willed for him to leave her alone, but the alcohol running through his system was preventing that.

     "hey, asshole. get your hands off her before i put you through that damn wall." angelica let out a sigh of relief when that all familiar voice came from behind her. her saviour. the older man turned to glare at five, keeping his hand on angel's thigh. "run along, son." he waved the teen boy off, as five scoffed and latched his hands onto his collar.

     he lifted the man up by his collar, slamming him onto the table behind them, making angelica jump out of her skin. "i said...hands. off." he held the man down, until angel placed a soft hand on his arm, making him let go of the man.

     "come on, angel. we're leaving." five wrapped his hand around angelica's, taking her out of the building and into the street on the outside. it had gotten dark now, and angel made sure she stuck tight to five's side. the teens walked down the street together, looking for elliot's apartment.

     "i guess this is where we go our separate ways." the two teens stood together outside her apartment door, their hands still attached. she stomped her foot, pulling out her notepad and scribbling something down again, pushing it into the boy's large hands with a frown.