𝒙𝒗. baby making

A SOFT GASP LEFT DIEGO'S lips as he entered elliot's apartment

A SOFT GASP LEFT DIEGO'S lips as he entered elliot's apartment. he didn't know what he expected to see, but it certainly wasn't elliot's dead body sitting in a dentists chair, bloodied and battered. he instantly turned to push angelica away, but it was too late. she had seen a sight she never wanted to see. she had never seen a dead body before, not until now. she was fifteen years old when she saw her first dead body.

"angel . . . let's get you to bed, hm?" the hispanic man tried to coax the young girl away from the grizzly sight, but her whiskey eyes stayed trained on the body. her small feet padded over to him, where his cold eyes lay watching her eerily. she didn't want to see the lifeless body of a man she loved so dearly, but his time had come, and angelica was far too numb to have noticed.

her dainty fingers lay themselves on his eyelids, pulling them down so his eyes were closed. now he just looked like he was sleeping. apart from the blood that covered his once lit up features, elliot still looked like elliot. the man that would talk for hours about his conspiracy theories, and the people that landed in the alley. he talked to angelica because she would listen. she believed him.

diego's dark eyes peered over the bannister, to see three words written in elliot's blood on the floor of his apartment. oga for oga. not one of the three people knew what it meant, and they didn't care. angelica only cared about the red that stained her hands, and the lifeless body that sat in front of her. no one deserved to die the way elliot did, and angel would get her vengeance.

"you should get some sleep, angel." a large hand rested itself on her shoulders, and her eyes moved to meet luther's. although he pretended not to care for the young girl, it was hard not to. he guided her towards the sink, and let her wash the dried blood off of her dainty hands. he pulled her into the bedroom, tucking her into the sheets and leaving her for a moment.

"want five." her delicate voice entered luther's mind, and his gut wrenched at the thought of her being without the young boy. he didn't say a word, instead left the room without a second thought. all they'd have to do was wait for him to arrive. and so angelica waited. her eyes bored into the ceiling until she heard the small knock on the door.

"oh, angel." the sight of her dried tears and puffy eyes were enough to make his cold heart hurt. the boy was covered in blood, most likely not his own, and that worried angelica. "blood?" her voice pushed itself into his mind, as he let out a quiet sigh and reached out a hand to stroke her head.

"not important. i'm sorry about elliot." when angelica loved, she loved with her whole heart, and seeing someone she was that close to be taken away, had given her a deep rooted feeling of numbness. she had never expected to see a dead body in her young age, nor would she have expected it to be elliot's dead body.

angelica sat up in the bed, swinging her legs over the side and climbing out. her hands latched onto five's, pulling him towards the small bathroom and frowning slightly. she picked up a small washcloth, running it under the warm water and beginning to wipe the blood from his features.

"what did you do?" five was hesitant to tell the small girl what he had done, even though he knew that she held no judgement towards the things he had done. angelica moore was the one person who understood that everything five did was to protect his family and those he loved.

"i killed seven commission board members." the delicate touches that set his soul on fire ceased for a moment, as she took in his words with a soft sigh. and then she was back to wiping the splatters of blood from his painfully high cheekbones. when she had taken all the blood from his face and hands, she sighed.

her hands tugged at his collar, as she pulled his tie away from him. her delicate hands slid his blazer away from his shoulders, and pulled his argyle jumper over his head. her soft fingertips undid each button of his crisp white shirt gently, and the boy instinctively covered himself up, not wanting her to see the scars that littered his body.

her soft hands pulled his own away from his shaking figure, as he watched her in awe. "i would have done the same thing if i was asked." knowing that angel would have made that same decision to protect them, made five's black heart turn that slight bit red again. they were one in the same, even if nobody noticed.

as green met brown in a whirlwind of colour, their soft touched ceases, and their heads moved closer together. their lips almost ghosted over each other, until a rough knock sounded on the bathroom door. "if you could stop baby making for five minutes, we've got a real problem."

     in sync, the two teens lifted their middle fingers to the door, chuckling together and stepping apart in an awkward silence. angelica left the boy to get dressed, dodging out of the room and towards where diego and luther were standing in the kitchen. "are you two done giving goo goo eyes?" she rolled her whiskey orbs, sending a glare to diego and standing beside luther.

"stop it. i found a way home." five's hands skilfully landed on angel's waist, his body moving behind her to get behind his two brothers. "what? how?" luther's surprise was mirroring angel's, as the young boy had yet to mention anything about leaving her.

"all the details are irrelevant, but i made a deal to get back to our timeline." the hargreeves siblings going back to their own time meant one thing for angel, she was going to be alone. she had gotten so used to following five and diego around, that she lost all thoughts of them one day leaving her. "and you're gonna leave angel?" diego's voice was not as hushed as he believed, when he saw the sadness in angelica's eyes.

"never. she's coming with us." the sadness left the small girl's whiskey orbs, as a smile graced her painted lips instead. "what about doomsday?' diego was pulling on a shirt, as luther tucked his own into the waistband of his jeans. "wont happen." five was struggling with his tie, leading angel to bounce over and wrap her dainty fingers around the fabric.

"thank you, dear." he placed a soft kiss on her cheek, as he straightened out his jumper and blazer in the small mirror in front of him. angelica's cheek warmed in the spot that five had kissed, as she urged her cheeks to stop turning red. "and the twenty nineteen apocalypse?" five eyed his brother for a moment, before answering.

"everything will be back to normal. besides bringing angel back to our time." of course, angel wouldn't have much of an idea about how to live in the future, as she had been living through the nineteen fifties and sixties her entire life. "no more questions. we gotta go. we have to find the others."

five's hand wrapped around angel's, the small girl being pulled into his side gently as she looked up at the two older men. "luther, you get allison." the eldest hargreeves nodded, as five began pulling angel away from elliot's apartment. "diego, klaus. me and angel will get vanya." the four in the room knew exactly what they needed to do, and angelica followed five blindly into the abyss.

     "quickly, angel. we have a lot to do."