𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. bracelet

FIVE AWOKE TO THE sound of angel rustling on the desk that sat beside the bed, her dainty fingers weaving something pink between them

                                         FIVE AWOKE TO THE sound of angel rustling on the desk that sat beside the bed, her dainty fingers weaving something pink between them. her hands worked slowly, paying attention to the find details of whatever it was she was playing with. he watched her in awe, completely transfixed on the innocent angel that sat in front of him. oh how he'd ruin her.

"having fun, sweetheart?" his suddenly voice made the brunette girl jump, the ringlets that sat in her hair bouncing as her body jolted. she smiled at the boy, who's tired eyes resembled her own, but in a much more beautiful way than she could ever hope for.

she lifted her body from the desk stool, bounding over to the bed and taking a seat beside the young boy. his eyes fell down to wear her hands were hidden behind her back, flickering towards the evil smile that had come across her face. "whatcha hiding, pretty girl?" he smiled up at her, a rosy hue coming to the apples of her cheeks.

she pushed one of her hands forward, pushing it over his eyes in an attempt to force him to close them. and he complied, and she took his wrist in her hands. since the two of them had met, angelica had always taken five by his wrists. the young boy kept his eyes closed, but could feel the fabric of thread being wrapped around his wrist.

she tapped his cheek, signalling for him to open his eyes and look at whatever she had wrapped around his thin wrist. when he opened his pine eyes, they flickered to a dainty pink bracelet that lay on his wrist, woven together in the braid that matched the one in her hair.

"it's pink." angel looked to the boy with a cheshire cat grin across her lips, nodding her head vigorously and looking to his hands. he let a sigh slip past his lips, sitting completely still for a moment. until a grin crossed his lips, and her brought her forehead to them. "i wont take it off."

five kept that promise. he didn't take the bracelet off. even when it was covered in blood, not his own, and when he had used that same hand to slit throats. he kept his promise to angel moore.

the young boy pulled her out of the room and towards the kitchen, her feet padding silently past luther's sleeping figure slumped over the tiny couch. five made a beeline for the fridge, pulling out a pint of water and beginning to down it. angel's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the boy, luther coming to stand behind her with a mirrored expression.

"five ... you okay?" angel's petite figure looked even more tiny when she stood beside luther, watching her boy in his crazed state. "i'm gonna need to be hydrated." angel turned to glance at luther, watching the raven haired boy dart around the kitchen in a frenzy.

his hand wrapped around a small bottle of baby powder, pushing it under his shirt and onto his armpits. "what's with the baby powder?" angel could only stand and watch in utter confusion towards the young boy. "what itching? there's itch — what the hell is going on?" five pulled the waistband of his shorts out as far as it could go, dumping some of the powder down with a grimace.

angel's face contorted into a frown, her hand wrapping around the bottle and pulling it away from five. "well, since our brain dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, i got no choice. it's a desperation move." angelica frowned as five began walking away, her small legs carrying her quickly to meet the boy's side. her hand wrapped around his bicep, the boy looking down at her for a moment.

"no choice for what?" luther's confusion matched angel's, but the girl knew that it was better not to ask questions where five was concerned. "i have to find myself. i just arrived in dallas fifteen minutes ago." now angel knew that five really was mad. but ... she stayed attached to his arm like a baby koala, following him around like a lost puppy.

"should i be worried about you? or more worried about what you're dragging the child into." angelica's eyebrows furrowed, her eyes narrowing at the tall man. she wasn't a child, nor did she act like one. "dick." the boy beside her chuckled slightly, before turning back towards his brother. "luther, if you recall, i was sent to 1963, on a job by the commission to make sure the president was assassinated."

five shrugged angel off of his arm gently, leaning down to the floor and beginning to stretch his abnormally lanky limbs. he got into yoga positions, ones that angelica had only seen on the tv screens in elliot's old store. "oh! so wait, your old self is out there."

"give the dog a bone." angelica smirked as a frown came to luther's lips, and five tutted next to her. "what, just walking around dallas?" five let angel latch onto his arm once more, leaning down to place a chaste kiss on her head. "walking around dallas with a briefcase that can get us home."

"oh, my god, five, you're a genius!" luther's expression mirrored angelica's as she realised that her boy was finally getting credit for everything that he had done for them to get them home. "however, there are three significant problems with this plan." there was always a problem, a catch. just when angelica thought five had a win, something came up.

"problem number one: i am a trained assassin, arguably the most dangerous assassin in the space-time continuum." five began pacing around the room, with angelica trying to keep up as best she could while holding on to his arm. "i'm not going to react kindly to bumping into myself."

"problem number two: and this is the real fly in the ointment here, you're not supposed to exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline."

"problem number three: angel refuses to let go of me."

the small girl frowned, dropping her hands from his bicep, and walking over to stand beside luther. five instantly missed the warmth of her dainty hands on his arm, but chose to ignore the sudden empty feeling. "there's side effects."

"stage one: denial."

"two: itching, three: extreme thirst and urination, four: excessive gas, five: acute paranoia, six: uncontrolled perspiration and seven: homicidal rage."

"you already have homicidal rage." angelica pointed out, giving the boy a grin when he gave her a blank stare. "you're lucky you're pretty, angel." the girl gave him another smile, slipping over to place a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "i'm gonna need you to help me get through this one, alright. i need a spotter and angel is too short."

the girl growled lowly, glaring at the boy with such rage. but with that, the three of them were off.

the three musketeers.