Chapter Twelve

Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

The lights flashed, the music blared, and Rowan squinted her eyes, looking around the disgusting club. Rowan clicked the ear piece, opening the comms for her to talk. "I don't like this, James."

"Don't worry Rowan, I got eyes on you at all times." Rowan looked to the far corner of the club, noticing where Bucky stood, wearing a black dress shirt and pants, he had shaved, and looked incredibly classy.

Rowan nodded, she was currently stuck in a tiny, black slip on dress, she had picked it out, but now she was truly regretting it. Rowan looked around the club, trying to spot the French man, they had taken a fairy out to Ibiza, hunting down a known Hydra man named, Elliot Kohl.

"Rowan, your ten o'clock" Rowan looked to the corner of a club, where the ginger haired man stood in front of a table, holding a drink the air.

Rowan took a deep breath, she was not trained to be a spy, she was trained to be a soldier. Rowan made her over in the direction, going to walk in front of the man, using a small force field, she moved the mans drink forward, spilling on her dress.

Rowan let out a dramatic and fake gasp, looking up at the red headed man, batting her eyelashes. The man looked down at her in shock, guilty. "I'm so sorry, miss."

Rowan looked down at the wet spot on her dress, looking back up at him. "It's okay...I guess."

"No, really it's not. May I buy you a drink? To show you my apologies?" The man offered, smouldering. Rowan wanted to puke. Elliot held his arm out for her to take.

Rowan gave the man a fake smile, wrapping her arm through his. The two made their way to the bar, Bucky watched every move they made, he was sure that she could take care of herself, but he refused to let her have the chance. This wasn't her fight, it was his.

"A martini for the beautiful woman, please. And a whiskey on the rocks for me." The man spoke, smiling as the bartender walked off before looking down at Rowan. "You look so familiar, you know?"

"I actually get that a lot." Rowan shrugged, a cheeky smirk plastered on her lips. "They say I look like an actress, I can't remember her name."

"Yes, I think so." The man spoke as the bartender dropped off the two drinks, Rowan taking a sip.

"There's a fight breaking out!" Rowan squealed, a fake squeal as the man spun around to look. Rowan acted quick, dropping the tiny pill that Bucky had given her into the mans drink.

"Men, some of them are so uncivilized." Elliot spoke, turning back around to look at Rowan, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes, some. Not all." Rowan spoke, holding her finger up, pointing it at him.

"Now, now. Don't get attached Rowan."

Rowan wanted to roll her eyes at Buckys voice in here ear, what a jackass. Rowan took sips of her martini, watching Elliot shoot the rest of his drink back.