39: @truthseekers; our goal

Promotions went well, and ForYou had collected two wins for their comeback. Jisoo had now moved to film for her drama while discussions on Mika's solo album had begun.

@truthseekers

We harbour no ill intentions, our goal is only to spread the truth. All truth about any type of public figure that has yet to be announced. We do inform them before announcing truths, giving said party a chance to come clean, but if ignored or if the truth goes unannounced we here at truthseekers will bring forth the truth.

And so the truth began unfolding, each announcement being backed up with a series of evidence before being confirmed by the celebrity.

July 21

@truthseekers

Kim Kardashian's plastic surgery treatments. Celebrity Kim Kardashian has had the following done to her body.
...

July 23

@kimkardashian

I am sorry about not being truthful, I hope that you can overlook past my mistakes...

July 24

@truthseekers

President Donald Trump in an affair with a college student...

@DonaldTrump

I will sue you @truthseekers

July 28

@truthseekers

Singer Harry Styles has found his male soulmate, both having gold soulmarks on their backs. His name is...

@harrystyles

This is true and we are very happy

August 3

@truthseekers

Idol Eunwoo Cha soulmates with...

August 5

@fantagio.ent

We can confirm that the two are indeed soulmates and the new couple are very happy. We appreciate your supportive comments.

This continues until a certain company began dropping teaser images.

August 14

@bighit

August 14

This was the first day in weeks they all got together. The soul group was sat in the BTS dorm, due to the abundant amount of space, currently discussing which movie to watch. "I am kinda worried." Namjoon's statement made the interested soulmates quiet. "Why?" Commented Mika. She was currently laying with her head on Yoongi, whose hand was under her shirt rubbing her back, and her legs on Taehyung who was playing games on his phone. "It's been a while since we got that message..." Namjoon's voice trailed off and the rest of the room went quiet.

The message from the anonymous number had been making the whole group worry. BTS we're at the height of their career, ForYou just formed and Jisoo had just started filming for her drama "A scandal like that could sink the company..." Yoongi's low tone was heard by all the soulmates. Everyone was in deep thought until they heard the doorbell to ForYou's dorm.

"Were you expecting someone?" Asked Jisoo, she was gaming on her phone in Jin's lap. Mika looked towards Jisoo who was yet to look up from her game. "I'll go see who it is then." Mika adjusted the oversized-tee she was wearing and slipped on her slippers before going to see who was at the door.

"Hi! Sorry, who are you looking for?" She greeted with a smile. When the person turned around she was shocked. "Mikasa-san?"

===================

Hi... So I kinda disappeared...
Sorry, I'm really bad at time management and a few members of my family have passed away, so the next update won't be in a while.

Please stay safe.
Covid kills, so get the vaccine if you can.

Love you lots
Chu~