33: Stress in the US

Namjoon Pov:

Being in the U.S. always stressed me out. Not that I hated the U.S. or anything, just that as a group that has me as their only fluent English speaker worried me.

Walking into the airport, I automatically drift towards Jin Hyung. He patted my arm and sighed quietly. He knew this meant I was stressed.

Walking through the airport didn't take as long as in Korea, there few number of fans made it easy to walk through. I turn my head to make sure that everyone was still behind me and when assured climb into the van after Jin.

Hoseok pov:

The emotions coming off of Jimin worried me. So when we sat in the van I made sure he was next to me. "Hey, what's up?" I asked in a light hearted way. Jimin looked at me and smiled slightly "I'll tell you when we get to the hotel - wait we are sharing right?" He looked worried and I nodded. We always share when we're in the U.S.

The car ride was silent and the usual stress that came off Namjoon when in America continued to rush out him. Namjoon's stress when in America was usual. He hated that the interviewers didn't ask about our music and the lie we had to tell when asked if we were in relationships. But the ride ended and we all walked into our hotel suite. A four room suite, each room having a connected bathroom and another bathroom that was not connected to any rooms.

Namjoon's eyes skimmed over everyone as we stood in the lounge, most likely reading everyone's mind. "Ok, Taehyung you want a room alone?" He asked surprised and Taehyung nodded. Usually taehyung wanted to share with Yoongi. "Fine. I'm gonna share with Jin Hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Jungkook, Hoseok with Jimin." Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

I walked over to Jimin and placed an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go." I whispered

When we walked in Jimin pulled me to the closest bed and wrapped my arms around himself. "Before we boarded the plane someone sent me a picture of Jin Hyung and Jungkook at the gym..." He said worried and I looked at him confused "They were kissing." He finished and my eyes widened. "Did you tell Namjoon hyung?" I asked softly and kissed his forehead. He shook his head and a tear slipped down his cheek. "I don't want to add to his stress." Jimin said and I wiped the tear on his cheek. "It's ok, well be ok." I spoke softly "Lets take a nap, ok? Then we'll ask Namjoon when we go back home okay?" He nodded.

As Jimin laid in my arms, breathing softly, head burrowed close to my neck, I kiss his forehead before drifting to sleep.

Jisoo pov

Mika and I had our last video taping today. I finished my solo music video and Mika said she didn't want to have one. We were celebrating at the beach.

"Isn't the sky pretty?" I asked and she looked at me. "It looks normal..." She mumbled and looked at the sky. I crouched on the sand which lead to Mika sit on the floor. "No, you've just gotten used to seeing it, and simply forgot how amazing it is..." I whispered looking at the sky. The wind blew my Mika's new dyed red hair into my face and I looked at her. "The sky connects everyone - and that's because we all are looking at the same sky." I said softly, my eyes dancing over the beauty that is my soulmate. "Your beautiful you know that?" She spoke softly her eyes looking at me like I was the only thing in this moment. I quickly leaned in and covered her lips with mine. The gasped that came from her made my heart flutter. Her watermelon chapstick making her lips taste like summer and the cool breeze cooling the heat created in the moment.

(Time skip)

Namjoon pov

"So are any of you in relationships?" Asked the female interviewer. I let out a forced laugh. "No, none of us have boyfriends or girlfriends." Yoongi looked at Jimin and silently scoffed. And like usual everyone was uncomfortable. "Maybe some of you have found your soulmates?" She tried again, which caused another uncomfortable laugh to erupt from me again as well as a quick glance to our managers. "No none of us have found our soulmates either." I said. The lie making me feel heavy.

When the interview ended we all relaxed. Taehyung and Jungkook were eating from the snack bar and laughing together. And then my phone buzzed.

A message sent from an unknown number.
Lying isn't good Namjoon.

_____________________
_______

Dynamite is soo gooooooddddd, I love it. STREAM DYNAMITE!!

Anywho hope your well
Hope your happy!
Love you
Author Chu~