21: Debut

(The long-haired is Jisoo and the short is Mika)

When their performance ended they went back to their changing room. Tears were being shed as everyone congratulated them on their successful debut. The two girls were still in shock of their debut, crying tears of joy while directors and managers conversations unheard as they congratulated each other. Changing out of their performance clothes and into their own clothing. Jisoo wearing black denim shorts, a crop top and a pair of basic white Adidas, Mika wearing black spandex shorts, a yellow crop top and a pair of white and gold Adidas. The stylist and makeup artist had packed up and ready to leave.

The girls weren't nominated for any awards sadly but the comments online about them were very interesting. Many comments were on their choice of concept, but overall people we amazed by their debut.
Their company had already set them to go on weekly idol, and a soon to be planned joined idol room segment with their seniors BTS. These were some of the more popular shows they were going to be on.

"We did it!" Cheered Jisoo as they got into their car. Mika's face morphed into one of an excited child. "And we're on weekly idol tomorrow, this is so amazing!" Mika squealed. The car had just stopped at the underground parking of their dorm.

As soon as they knocked the door to the boys' dorm opened, revealing a very smiley Jimin and Tae. "Hi lovelies!" The sweet boys greeted the girls with pecks on the lips moving so the could enter the dorm and remove their shoes. They moved inwards towards the lounge. "There are the stars of the night!" Shouted Namjoon staring at the girls fondly "Jin hyung is cooking up a feast! So I hope you're hungry!" His excited-ness adding a fruitful colour to the night. "Of course!" Said Mika "I didn't start my own work out routine to eat nothing!" Everyone laughed at her little comment. "Everyone's excitement is making me feel drunk." Hoseok stated looking at the group with love-struck eyes. "Guys come sit at the table!" Jin shouted making his soulmates follow suit.

They got there to find Jungkook just finishing setting the table and Jin walking in with what smelt like heaven. They all sat down in silence until Jisoo got a notification on her phone. She took out her phone irritatedly, "It's our manager!" She gasped "Congratulations on your debut girls, I hope to see many great things come from you. I would like to request you girls go on v-live, and if possible to get the BTS boys in it too." Jisoo readout. 'They can really push your career so try to include them in your things as much as possible' that she had rather kept to herself.

The two girls now had a camera in front of them as they sat together on one side of the table. "So basically don't show our faces, just our voices." Said Namjoon, who had asked their manager if this was ok. "Ok let's get it." Said Mika and the v-live started.

"Made" Jisoo started posing surely with a little peace sign.
"Just" Mika continued saluting with two fingers cutely.
"ForYou!" The two chorused together.
"Hello, we are ForYou!"
"Hello, I'm Jisoo." Said Jisoo
"And I'm Mika." Mika ended.

The viewers on the live had already exceeded 50k. "So basically we're having dinner with BTS sunbaenims as a celebration." Said Jisoo "And BTS are actually our good friends." Said Jisoo who looked at the boys with fond eyes and they were making kissy faces. "So ask us questions and well answer." Mika interrupted and served herself some bulgogi. "You girls are so pretty!" Read Mika and she started eating her food. "Thank you, but I bet you look like a runway model." Jimin started laughing in the background "You are so cheesy!" He giggled and Mika looked at him laughing her head off. "Is that Jimin's voice?" Jisoo read to which she replied, "Yes it is." And Jungkook then shouted, "I'm here too." And the girls laughed.
"Hi from Peru!!!!" Read Mika in her cute asian accent, to which she smiled and waved.

The girls might have just debut but this v-live showed their laid back personalities to the netizens. "I'm your fan now, I love how funny you girls are." Read Jisoo and she smiled "Thank you so much for your love and support."

"What is your favourite meal??" As soon as Mika read this out the boys started naming their favourite dishes. "Black noodles!"
"Japchae!"
"Kimchi fried rice!"
"Sushi!"
"Meat!"

The voices all became mixed in the shouting the girls started laughing "You know I knew you would answer this one!" Jisoo laughed "You guys really love food!"
"It's like when I messaged V once and I was like 'Tae- I'm having a crisis- what should I eat?" Mika started "And he sent me a selfie of this.." She got her phone out before pausing "wait am I allowed to show the photo?" She looked towards Namjoon who nodded and said: "We're actually even allowed in the live but we have been home the whole day so we look like shit." The boys gasped at this new information "Hey! Language!" Shouted Jisoo like a mother scolding kids. "Well here is the selfie he sent me." Mika held the phone close to the camera showing a straight-faced Taehyung with water running down his face acting as though he was crying. "The caption to this was 'That is the worst situation I've heard of' and he put down a meh emoji." Mika began laughing hard. "I'm gonna come back." Informed the 95'ers who dashed down to their room to get on a fashionable hoodie.

"How are you girls so close with BTS?" Read Mika who had a concentrated face on. "They were some of the first people I met when I came to Korea in general, obviously they became my friends." Said Mika 'technically I'm only half lying' she though and Namjoon laughed. "We became friends when I worked with them in their War of Hormones music video." Said Jisoo who looked as though she was remembering fond moments until Jungkook threw a piece of carrot at her. She gasped "Oh you little brat!" She squealed and Jungkook laughed "Sorry Noona it was a mistake!" He defended only to be met with more of Jisoo's rage

The v-live went on until Jisoo had decided that it was getting late. "I hope to see more of you all! I love you guys. Thank you so much for your love and support." Said Jisoo and looked at Mika who relayed the same message in Japanese and well and Mandarin.

________________________
______________

A/N
Thank you so much for all the reads and votes they really encourage me to carry on writing. My writing does get better I promise. And this fanfic was manly to test my writing all the boss fanfictions are on their way.