9

After greeting Hoseok we walked further into the dorm smelling delicious food. "Come quick Jin-hyung already set up the table, and everyone is hopefully sitting." Hoseok said leading us closer to the delicious smell of food. When we walked into the kitchen everyone was looking at us and then they started clapping "We heard your opening our concert."  Namjoon was smiling and we joined in on their clapping. "Ok, enough, I'm hungry." I said sitting down next to Jin and pecking his cheek Jisoo sat next to me and Taehyung was on the other side.

The table was filled with food with the mini grill in the middle ready to grill the meat that was next to it. "Thank you for the food!"  we all sung together and Jin began grilling the meat but then Taehyung told everyone to move as he took many pictures of the food. "Ok we can eat now!" he smiled his boxy smile and as I was going to take some noodles I remembered my diet and started munching on lettuce and carrots. "Mika, you ok, you haven't had a single piece of meat?" asked Namjoon as he noticed I wasn't eating a lot a put some meat on my plate. I looked at Jisoo who was laughing with Taehyung and Jimin and remembered only I was dieting as I needed to be 40kg. So I ate the piece of meat and smiled at Namjoon realizing I would have to throw up later, like I haven't done in a long while. Namjoon's eyes squinted at me, I'm Japanese my brain works in Japanese, and he can't read my thoughts.

Dinner was filled with jokes and laughter, most noticeably Jin's windshield wiper laugh. So with dinner wrapped up, we moved to the living room and sat on the couch talking about random things until Yoongi got up. "Guys! I have an idea. Let's play 'never have I ever' but with shots!" he suggested and everyone agreed.

"So basically if you've done it you take a shot." he explained "First one drunk loses." he added quickly
"No this is unfair, I'm horrible at drinking!" I said and everyone laughed
"Then that means that you have to have not done what gets asked, cool. Let's start." Hoseok and Yoongi left the room and came back with shot glasses and soju. "Ok, let's get it!" Jungkook shouted and everyone cheered.

"Never have I ever, been late for practice and went in my pajamas." Said Hoseok and Yoongi took a shot then the boys looked at Jimin "Hey, I might always be late for practice but I won't come showing up in pajamas." He defended himself while shaking his head.

"Never have I ever made out in front of others." Said Jungkook looking specifically at me and Jisoo. I groaned and took the shot, then everyone started cheering. "I'm quickly gonna go to the bathroom!" I shouted and ran acting like I needed to pee.

When I walked in I locked the door and knelt in front of the toilet.

Hoseok pov

I was worried when Mika went to the bathroom, she hasn't been feeling the best out of all of us. "Jisoo do you happen to know what's up with Mika, she feels - how do I explain - like..." I stuttered thinking of the right words to describe her emotions "she feels dejected? I don't know if those are the right words?" I trailed but stopped as Jisoo held her stomach, face contorting in discomfort. "Ji, what's wrong?" Asked Jin with a concerned furrowed eyebrows. She just nodded and continued the game.

Mika came back looking a bit pale but she smiled and sat down between Namjoon who put his hand on her thigh.

"Ok, back to the game! Never have I ever had my ass groped by Jisoo!"  Taehyung mused and wiggled his eyebrows. Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Mika and I all downed a shot. Mika stumbled a bit and her bottom lip stuck out as she leaned into Namjoon.

" She can't get drunk, we have a schedule tomorrow!" Shouted Jisoo.

The game continued until it was 11 at night and Jisoo decided that Mika was officially drunk. "Yeah! Unnie, I got yo back!" She shouted. Jisoo said that it was time for them to leave.