20

3rd person

Jimin's live had made headlines. It excited people for the new duo's debut. The fact that they see a ForYou social media pages but no personal post aggravated the press. The only information they had was their teaser photos, a music video and late night debut. Their music video starting a lot of conversation within the online community.

-

Their debut was in 3 hours and the two girls were currently in their dressing room. The number of people moving around was overwhelming. Some were fixing outfits and others were touching up makeup, he girls being the centre of the organised chaos. Even though so many people were doing so many different things.

"Mika, I want you to breathe." Said the stylist. The voice she used to coax Mika was that of a gentle mother. "You've practiced this, and you were chosen to debut. You will do great."

Jisoo was having her ear in attached to her after already having adjusted the sound to suit her voice.

Their debut was very popular after Jimin spoke about it. It was hashtagged as the most anticipated debut by fans. "I'm just worried we won't live up to expectations. Before Jimin said anything, the only thing people talked about related to us was the performance at their concert. Now we are the most anticipated debut." Mika mumble so softly, nobody heard her words.

Their manager walked in and gave them each a file "Look over it." She said and walked to the camera director. The file contained their schedules starting tomorrow. Their day started at 05:30 tomorrow.

-

Two groups have performed and the crowd is really hyped up. The girls just arrived backstage as two more songs we're going before them. "Don't mess this up you two. Those people out there want to see talent not have asleep trainees. Get your energy up and be prepared!" Our manager sternly told us before going back to the camera director.

-

After this performance, the girls were to go on stage. They were moved to a lifting platform under the stage and handed mics as per protocol. As the blackout for the previous group just started.

3

2

1

The platform began to lift. Back up dancers filled the stage, and everyone got into position

_____________

Thank you so much for 5k reads. It means so much!!

Stay safe everyone, don't panic shop and think about everyone. Wash your hands and wait for professionals to come with a solution