6

Sorry but I kinda messed up the timeline of the story with the songs the released so the so from back a few chapters should be boy in luv

This is Korean
This is Japanese
Thoughts look like this

Mika pov

"We're all soulmates here, everything is allowed" stated Yoongi smirking
"Ok." I whispered
"Well then let's sit in a circle." Said Jimin
"Jungkook, go lock the door." Said Jin sitting next to Namjoon.

"I have a bottle!" I squealed and let go of Jisoo to go fetch it. "There now we can start." I ended and sat next to Jisoo again. She put her hand on my lower back and pulled one of my hands into her lap. "Can I start." she asked after getting comfortable "But let's not use a bottle, just ask who you wanna ask." she said and everyone nodded as a sign of agreement. "One truth and a dare, like how we play." she looked at the rest and they nodded "When we play you get to ask a truth and dare someone in the same turn." she explained "so Mika, have you ever kissed someone?" she asked and I felt so hot thinking about all the times I kissed my pillow and Hoseok chucked most likely feeling my embarrassment."N-no." I said and she smirked

"I dare you to let me kiss you?" she asked hand getting closer to my area. I was most likely red in the face.

"Wow, that would be so hot. Like, imagine watching." Yoongi said to Hoseok and Hoseok nodded.

"Like right here?" I asked and she nodded "Right now?" and she nodded again "Ok?" I murmured quietly.

She moved her hand from my lower back and pushed me onto the floor. I was burning red "C-c-I?" I muttered understandable words and she nodded
"Can I kiss you?" she asked and i blushed again"You haven't had your first kiss?" Taehyung asked and I nodded
"This must be corrected," stated Jisoo

She leaned in quickly and captured my lips in hers. I was frozen not knowing what to do "Go with the flow," Jisoo said and kissed me again, her hand sliding down my tummy and onto the waistband of my pants making me gasp and put my hand flatter against the floor. I was stiff. "You can touch me you know." She said separating our lips to say.

Her lips were soft and tasted of watermelon. Tounge brushed over my lips and then she separated from me. "I'll stop now, but I won't guarantee I will if we're alone. Your lip balm tastes like blueberry. " she winked and I was breathing heavily, and sat up straight. I was flushed. "That was hot, I wish I was closer." Said Jungkook and I looked into my lap
"Don't be embarrassed, we've all seen each other do these kinds of things when we play one truth and a dare." Said Yoongi and looked at Jimin who looked at me "Is it my turn?" I asked and they nodded

"Ok... Taehyung what was your most sexual dream and who was it with?" I asked and they all started oohing and aahing, I was interested who he fucked in his dreams. "I actually dreamt I fucked Jimin hyung on the kitchen table." he said and smirked and Jimin looked at him "I bottomed you, ya no." he said "I am older than you." he ended. "And I dare you to run to your manager and tell him you're his ultimate love."

The game went on with Yoongi being seated in both Jungkook and Jin laps. Me having sat in Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok's laps. Jisoo doing 7 minutes in heaven with Taehyung. Namjoon telling us the best cuddle buddy is Jimin. Jin that he prefers Hoseok's bed over Namjoon's, as his is "always a mess". Me telling the guys that I was mainly attracted to females before I met them. Jimin telling us he had his first with Taehyung and Hoseok telling us that he would rather have Taehyung style home then Jungkook.

We had all been laughing until someone knocked on the door. Jisoo grabbed my arm and hurried us to a cupboard pushing us into the small space both of us holding each other. Jisoo holding my bum and me holding Jisoo's shoulders.

Jisoo pov

The cupboard was small leaving no space for us to be too far apart. "Keep quiet." I told her and listen to what was happening outside. "So how are you guys, I brought food." Said their manager, the boys were breathing heavily as if the just came out of practice. "By the way, if you happen to bump into Jisoo, we're looking for her and the new cover girl so just send her to Mr bang." he then sat on the floor and started layout food. "I'm going to put this in the cupboard, then I'll leave." He said coming closer to the cupboard we were squished in. I griped Mika's butt tighter, she squeaked making me realise what u was gripping. "Sorry." I mouthed and she mumbled. "No it's fine, leave it on the desk!" Exclaimed quickly Jin, pointing to the table that had the sound controls. He put the stuff there and left the room closing the door with a wave.

When he left Hoseok came and opened the closet, finding us squished together. "I knew you'd be holding her butt, is it a funny fetish you have to grope asses!" He mused looking at the scene with wide eyes. I quickly squished Mika's butt and let go, allowing her to get out the closet. "Why were we hiding in the closet, couldn't we say we were soulmates?" She asked after Hoseok helped her out. I pointed at Namjoon motioning him to explain. "We haven't told the company we have soulmates or who they are, so no we couldn't." He said looking at all of us with loving eyes.