31: Manager?

It was the morning of their last recording of their sidetracks before official teasers are released. Mika finds herself awake and dressed. "Eh?" She was slightly confused as to why but she carried on, moving to wake up Jisoo and then prepare breakfast. When did I wake up? She quickly ignore the thought and merely thought she wasn't awake enough to remember.

She walked into the kitchen and prepare some toast with jam, knowing their diets weren't as strict anymore. Jisoo walked into the kitchen kissing the girl on the cheek and grabbing the toast from her plate., both eating fairly quickly.

Mika being the calmer one of the two was dressed in an oversized holding that was owned by Jin and leggings and Jisoo wearing a stylish set of black ripped skinny jeans and long-sleeved crop top. Them both grabbing their bags and filling it with things they would need, getting ready for the busy day ahead.

The sun was still rising and the morning air still cold as they walked to their manager's car. When they entered the van they couldn't help but notice the wide smile on their managers face. "Hello." They both greeted and both settled on their phones. The drive was rather silent with the occasional giggle from their manager which was ignored by the girls.

When they arrived both girls walked to the recording studios and began warm-ups. The producer team walked in and got seated, and the girls walked into the booth. The first session went smoothly and when they were given a break they went straight to practising their solo songs with each other.

While practising they were called for and walked to the conference room. Inside were their manager, the CEO, and a team of three that they had yet to know. "Girls, I'm sorry to inform you that your manager has resigned. Your new manager are-" the people unidentified people stepped forward. "Song Minji, Choi Sooji and Oh Taejoon" the three bowed. The girls didnt really mind, having no attachment to their ex-manager and we actually excited. "Hello, we are ForYou! Please take care of us!" The duo bowed. "I had a lovely time with you girls, I wish you well. Goodbye, " the ex-manager spoke, bowed to the duo and the Ceo before exciting.

"Thank you, that will be all." The CEO ended the little meeting and left the conference room. "Soo..." Jisoo started before Minji spoke "Oh! You still have some recording! Quick, quick, let's go." The motherly sound of her voice made the duo Instantly relax. She quickly guided them back to the recording room before sending the other two, Sooji and Taejoon who were actually her assistants, to get them refreshments.

~

"I did it, he let me go. Release the news now." The women said into the phone before putting her hands together "Mikasa this is for you..."

~

When the girls finished recording the team was excited, and the room was full of praises and congratulations. "Well done girls!" Minji congratulated as her assistants handed the two bottles of sprite. "We're actually on a diet, our manager..." Mika began realising that they didn't have to diet anymore. "No, your not on diets, I trust you girls know how to take care of yourselves." Smiled Minji "So let's go get you two some Ice-cream to celebrate. Maybe you two should do a live?" She added and the two girls nodded excitedly.

The girls walked into an empty dance studio. The quickly settled and began a live with their managers sitting behind the camera. "Hi!" Jisoo beamed, and Mikaa waved to the camera with a smile on her face. When Minji, Sooji and Taejoon tarted holding each other it made Mika look at them. "Are you soulmates?" She asked with a spark in her eyes. The three nodded before showing their connected hands. "That so cute!" Jisoo added and they both smiled at the soulmates. "Okay back here!" Jisoo turned back to the live and started reading questions. "Where are you?" We're in the dance studio, on the floor." She responded.

"Hi from Philadelphia! Hello, I love you!" Mika read and carried on reading comments. "We didn't really plan anything, so we're gonna answer some questions? Let's try do it in Japanese though." Jisoo suggested which made Mika smile.

Many questions were being answered and the girls had long since finished their ice cream. "Maybe let's do one dance and then stop, since it's getting late," Mika said which lead to them taking turns changing into something they could dance in, off-screen.

While Mika was changing Jisoo read a few comments that made her laugh and answered a few questions that came up. While Jisoo changed Mika spoke about certain stretches to do before dancing.

Jisoo strutted in and began to put her hair in a ponytail.

(Ponytail is Jisoo and loose hair is Mika)

They laughed a bit afterwards. "UNNIE YOUR HANDS!" Mika coming out of her professional dancer mode, questioned while laughing. "I just wanted to feel a little." Jisoo stated while pulling her hand up to great curves in the air, which made them both laugh "But you! With all the-" Jisoo began to recreate thrusting movements which lead to more giggles

"Anyways! Thank you guys!" Mika said to the camera and made little hearts "I love you!" Jisoo said and ended the live.

____________________

Chu

Sorry for ghosting y'all but, I don't think updates will be regular for a while.

I also want to know, if I were to write a book with a gxg theme... What idol would you like me to do it about?

Anywho
I hope you're safe!
Wear a mask
Wash your hands
And continue social distancing

I love you!