27: NEWS

News:
BTS when winning M-countdown award does the encore stage with their junior duo-group ForYou. Fans find the interaction heartwarming as it is a sign of their friendship.

@btsbossassyeah- don't you think their friendship is so cute u just did

@ForYoustanbighit- their friendship is so sweet, I want male friends like that

Those were some comments made by Fans.

(Flashback to the encore stage)

Hoseok gestures for the girls to join their encore stage. The girls moved towards the boys as Taehyung begins singing the first verse of the song. Everyone is waving happily at the crowed smiling or bowing to those leaving the stage. As soon as Jungkook begins singing his verse Mika does his choreography, which Taehyung follows and does his part of the dance with her. When they get up Jimin is laughing at the high difference. Jungkook finishes his part and Jimin sings the chorus, to which Jisoo is doing the choreography to.

While the chorus is happening Namjoon gives his mic to Mika, who is staring intently at Jisoo, to rap his verse. She shakes her head to indicate she can't do it and hands the mic back just as Jin ends the chorus. Namjoon starts rapping and Jisoo walked over to do Jungkook's section of the choreo with him. Mika is laughing at their hight difference and Hoseok shoves the mic to her face to make her rap his verse, which she does with ease. People marvel at the rasp she had in her voice, something that was not showcased in their debut track.

The chorus carries on and Mika follows Jisoo with the choreography as the boys sing together, some doing the choreography with the girls. The rap verses were done by Yoongi who was oozing with stage presence and looked to be rapping his verse with the last of his energy. Then Jimin gave his mic to Jisoo who sang the bridge for him, making him clap.

The soulmates on stage were looking at each other with such happiness. It was the first stage they shared together and even though no-one knew they were soulmates, this moment would be something special to them for a long time.

___________