3: Red Hair

Japanese looks like this
Korean looks like this
English looks like this

Mika pov

I was awoken by the flight attended telling me the plane is about to land. I pulled out my earphones, put some gum in my mouth and fastened my seatbelt getting ready for landing. I was shaking, I never liked taking off or landing but the older woman next to me said I was just like her daughter and that I could hold her hand. So I did and even though my grip was tight, I'm weak so I knew it wasn't hurting her.

When we landed I thanked the lady who said her name was Suki. She was an Angel.

I ran to get my luggage and called a cab to move into my new apartment. It wasn't hard communicating with the driver since I spoke fluent Korean, Japanese and Mandarin. English was what I started learning for my soulmate and I literally only know how to introduce myself.

I got to my apartment and started looking for a job, knowing I can do all the classes online for the exchange program. I only really need to go in for tests. I know I'm rich but how could I let the opportunity for fee accommodation slide.

The first thing that popped up was and audition for Big Hit. 'Okie lets audition!' I thought and filled out the online form and taking down the address.
I put on my denim jacket and made my way to the building.

When I got there it was only 16:17 so I walked in knowing the audition was in eight minutes. So I walked to the front desk and asked them where the audition room was and a man took me to the room I was supposed to wait in. Their was a girl sitting next to me who had her hair down and was looking in her phone " Hello." I said to hear and her head shot up. "I'm Mika, and you." I asked
"I'm Jisoo, are you Korean, you pronunciation is really good." She said shaking my hand and smiling friendly. There was a warm tingly feeling in my stomach, but I brushed it off as butterflies."Really! Thank you! I'm actually Japanese." I said nodding my head. "So we are the only ones who want to be trainees, or is it that only we gave the guts." Said Jisoo giggling
"Yep, seems like everyone else want to be models or actors." I said and she nodded "Saito Mika!" Called a voice from inside the room.

I walked in and bowed to the people behind the table. "Hello my name is Mika." I said making eye contact with everyone.
"Wow your so pretty." A lady with glasses said as she looked at the screen filming my face. "Really? Thank you but your even more pretty." I said and blushed a bit.

(A/N I'm going to write in dialogue form for the interview and then go back to normal)

Interviewer: How many languages can you speak

Mika: Three

Interviewer: which ones

Mika: Japanese, Korean and Mandarin

Interviewer: skills

Mika: I am a former gymnast and a dancer, I modeled as a side job to studying.

(A/N back to normal)

I was still standing in front of them as they began writing down things. "Ok begin."

When the song ended I was breathing heavily, this is a song I heard from my soulmate is one I danced to and the one I . They clapped loudly "We would love to have you in our company." The man at the end of the table said wildly.
"Don't I normally have to wait?" I asked in case they were joking. "Normally yes, but we are sure we want you." I was flattered by the lady's words. "Thank you, I would love to join!" I said excited and went to shake hands with the people at the table. "Come in tomorrow at 08:45, Jisoo will be your mentor." I looked at him confused "Isn't Jisoo the next girl to audition?" I inquired totally confused. "Jisoo with red hair?" He asked.
"Yes and she is wearing a white shirt like me." I said. He chuckled
"She is already part of the company, anyways you'll meet her in front tomorrow." He started packing up "And don't be late!" He said as he began walking down the hallway.

When I walked out the room, the chair Jisoo was sitting was empty. So I went home to prepare for the next day.