The Big Day

SOMEONE ASKED FOR A WEDDING ONE AND HERE IT IS! THE PICTURE IS THE VENUE. I THOUGHT YOU COULD THINK OF YOUR OWN DRESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE WEARING! LOVE YOU LITTLE MUNCHKINS!

MICHAEL'S POV

I was standing at the end of the long alise , lined with all our freinds and family, all the boys were byu my side, my hands were sweating and I had to keep making sure that my new hair dye was not melting onto my face because I am sweatin so much. I was so nervous. I cannot wait to see Y/N in her dress, she will probably look amazing as always. Before I knew it, the classic tone of 'Here Comes The Bride' started and Y/N came into view. She looked amazing! I cannot belive she is the women I am marring. She steps up next to me. "You look amazing." I whisper to her. "Not to bad yourself, Clifford." She whispers back. The presit starts his whole speech about marraige and it finally coming to the time for us both to say our vows. Y/N went first. "Michael, I remember the first day we met, you spilt coffee all over me in a coffee shop but, you were so damn hot I just needed to give you a chance and I am very glad I did because if I didn't I wouldn't be standing here today with the man of my dreams. I vow to always let you use the gold X-BOX controller when we play Mario Kart, even though it is my favorite. I vow to not question you when you want to eat pizza for each meal of the day. I vow that we will try to go to Panda Express more often. Lastly, I vow to love you with all I am." I smiled at Y/N as she finished. It was my turn "Y/N, I promise to share the gold remote with you..sometimes. I vow that I will remind you of how beautiful you are every chance I get. I vow that no matter how big the band gets that I will always be there for you. I vow to try not to eat pizza for breakfast... as much. I promise to love and respect ou for a long as you let me." I finished. "Now do you Michael Clifford take Y/L/N to be your loftily wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and health, until death do you pair ?" I smiled at Y/N a I picked up one of the rings "I do." I said sliding the ring on her finger. "And do you Y/L/N take Michael Clifford to be you husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, until death do you pair?" She smiled at me as she picked up a ring. "I do." She said sliding the ring on. "You may kiss the bride." The priest announced, I leaned in and kisses Y/N. The crowd erupted in screams and claps.