Happy Birthday

ITS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY SO IN HONOUR OF THIS GLORIOUS DAY I WILL BE UPDATING! ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO @ericahood100 ON MARCH 30th THIS IS FOR YOU! SO HERE IT GOES!

Y/N'S POV

"Babe,"
"Babe wake up." You hear Michael whisper sweetly. You slowly open your eyes to see your boyfriend kneeling beside your bed. "Happy Birthday!" He says happily, giving you a kiss in the forehead. "Aw babe you remembered!" You say sweetly, sitting up in bed. "Of course I remembered. This is the day the love of my life was born." He smiled a cheeky smile before leaving the room. He comes back moments later with a tray full of food. "Oh my god Michael you didn't have to do all this just for me." You gush as a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon and an English muffin was placed in front of you. "Technically, I didn't do anything. This is all from McDonalds. I can't cook and you know that. So, I thought this was better that food poisoning on your birthday. "He laughed. "Anyways, what do you want to do today?" Michael asked you. "Ummmm. Birthday cuddles and movie?" You ask smiling. "Perfect!" Michael smiled. You are your breakfast and popped Divergent into the DVD and ate candy and just cuddled all day. "This birthday has been perfect." You smile at Michael. "Well it's a perfect day for a percent girl!" He smiled kissing you. "I love you." He said breaking the kiss. "I love you too." You smile, kissing him again.