When He Is Sick

THIS ONE WAS ASK FOR BY @IPlayGuitarbut and I have been talking to her and she is so sweet so go and follow, like and read all her stuff. (By the way I am using the name from your Wattpad account.) Thanks for requesting. I am sick today and very bored because I have been home alone for 3 days. So, please somment things for me to write about! Thanks! Love you guys :))

Phoenix's POV

"Babe" I heard a soft wimper from upstairs. "Michael?" I questioned as I jogged up to our room, leaning on the doorframe. Michael was curled up in bed with the blanket over his head, all the lights were off and I could see the outline of his tall body on the bed. "I don't feel good." His voice came from under the blanket. "Aww babe." I said as I moved closer. I sat on the edge closest to Michael. I reached for the top of the blanket. I slowly took the blanket away from the top of Michael's head. He looked up at me with a frown. His forehead and noes was red. "Aww Mickey. Let me get the thermometer." I said brushing his bright red hair out of his face and smiling at him. He gives me a weak nod before I left the room to grad the thermometer and a wash cloth. I walked back into the room as Michael groaned. I sat in the same spot I was before. "Come on, open up Mickey." I say sweetly, brushing my thumb lightly againt his burning hot cheek. "Nooo Phoenix" He groaned in his stuffed up voice. "Mickey please, it will make you feel better." I said sweetly. "Fine." He huffed opening his mouth. I stuck the thermometer in his mouth, as his lips closed around it. He looked up at me through his eyelashes. That look made my heart melt. I frowned seeing him so sick. I looked at the number on the stick of the thermometer it read 100.9 F. "Oh God Mickey, you are burning up." I said getting up to wet the cloth with cold water. I came back, putting the cloth on Michaels forehead. I brushed my thumb along his cheek again. His eyes closed as he moved over to make space for me to lay down. He streched his hands out and grabbed mine. He cuddled into me and closed his eyes. "I love you Phoenix and thanks." He said in his sweet sick voice. "I love you too. Get some rest and feel better, I will be right her." I smiled, playing with his hair with the hand that was no holding his.