Haters (part 2)

I closed my eyes, waiting to feel the wind in the hair as I fall but the air never comes, instead I hear my name and a pair of arms wrap quickly around my waist, hauling me back from the edge, with much difficulty. As I felt myself fall I closed my eyes tighter, if that was even possible. But, instead of falling on the cold, hard stone of the bridge I feel face down on someone's warm and soft chest. I slowly opened my eyes to see who's soft chest I was laying on. Once I opened my eyes fully it took me a second to focus because of the blur of tears in front of my eyes. When my eyes finally focused I could not believe my eyes.
"Michael!" I whispered
"Babe, please don't ever try that again please." He begged, his eyes full of tears.
"Michael, what are you doing here?" I asked my mind very fuzzy from what was about to happen.
"As soon as I saw the hashtag and how mean people were being to you I automatically booked a flight home. I was scared babe." He said. His voice cracking. Just the sound of his voice cracking broke my heart into millions of pieces.
"Please...just...why?" He asked not being able to complete his sentence.
"I had to. They hate me. You probably hate me too because of all the shit I just put you through!" I sobbed.
"Y/N I will ways love you no matter what you put me through. You are the love of my life and I could never loose you." He said pulling my head up so my eyes met his. He gave me a long a passionate kiss. Everything he does, everything he says, the way he kisses me. Those reminded me on the things I would have missed out on if I would have been dead at the bottom of the river. I cry a little as he kisses me. He pus back feeling my tears on his face. "Babe what's up?" He asked studying my eyes.
"I love you so much. You just made me think of how much I would have missed you." I smile.
"I would have missed you too. You know that right?" He asked.
"Yeah I do now. I'm sorry" I whisper the last part.
"It's okay babe. All I care about now is the you are safe." He kisses me again.

Michael Clifford ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara