He's A "Bad Boy"

THIS IS LIKE A BAD BOY SORT OF IMAGINE! BUT, WE ALL KNOW MICHAEL IS A KITTEN ON THE INSIDE

Your POV

"Hey mom and dad. Michael is coming over today and I want you guys to meet him." You smile as you sit in your chair at the breakfast table. "Oh yes the boyfriend" Your dad says in a weird tone but you just push it aside. You clean up your dishes, setting them in the kitchen sink. "I'm going to get dresses. Michael should be here soon." you yelled as you made your way upstairs to your room. You change into a Nirvana shirt and highwaisted shorts, tucking your shirt into your shorts. Your phone goes off on your bedside table

From Mikey: "I am here babe"

From you "I just need to do my hair. Knock on the door. My dad or mom wil let you in :)"

You got ready as quick as you could. You heard your dad and Michael talking downstairs. You smiled hoping that they likes Michael as much as you do. You ran down the staris as fast as you could, without falling. You came around the corner, into the living room and your dad and Michael were talking. Michael looks up at you and smiled. Your dad turned around when he saw Michael looking at you. "Are you ready to go?" You asked Michael. "Yeah sure." He smiled as he walked over at you, giving me a quick kiss. Your dad coughed behind us and we pulled away. "Well it was nice to met you sir." Michael said putting his hand out to your dad. "You too, I guess" Your dad says walked away without shaking Michaels hand. You frowned at the way your father acted towards Michael. "Umm babe, why don't you get the car started. I will be right out." You say. He answers you will a weak smile. You walked into the kitchen, where your dad was. "What was that about?" You asked in a half mad half confused voice. "He is a bad boy and I don't want you around him." Your dad said turning to face you. "What do you mean "bad boy"?" You asked. "The tattoo's and the peircings, it is all to much. "Well I love him for what he is on the inside and if you saw throught all the outside you could see that he is nothing but a cuddly kitten." You Said getting angry as you stormed out of the kitchen to meet Michael outside.