The Nerd Part 2

OKAY SO I DID ONE WHERE MICHAEL IS A NERD SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND READ THAT ONE FIRST JUST TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AND IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS OR HAS SPELLING MISTAKES BECAUSE IM WRITING AT LIKE 5 IN THE MORNING!

MICHAEL'S POV

When we walked in the front doors of the school the air conditioning quickly blew in our faces, blowing her hair back, the smell of lavender and vanilla filled my noes. 'Oh my god she smells amazing' I thought to myself. As we walked farther into the school I quickly realized I didn't know where her first class was. "Umm Y/N where is your first class?" I asked nervously wiping my sweaty hands on my black jeans. "This way!" She smiled. God I love her smile. Before I could even process anything she grabbed my hand and started dragging me threw the halls of the school. I could feel the goosebumps raise on my skin just from her touch. She stopped in front of a door that read '212 Science!' She turned to face me. "Well this is it..." She almost whispered, sounding disappointed? "Yeah I guess it is..." I said in the same tone. "I have to get to math..." I continued. "Okay well thank you Michael for the escort to class." She smiled, laughing which made me laugh too. She almost sounded like Ashton when she laughed. "Your very welcome and thank you for helping me out in the school yard." I said a little embarrassed. She noticed and quickly put a hand on my red cheek rubbing her thumb over my red skin. "Don't be embarrassed about it." She smiled drop her hand. I wish she would have left it there but, she quickly did something better. She got on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. This must have sparked something in me and I quickly, without thinking blurted out "Will you go in a date with me. Maybe next Saturday?"
"Yeah sure. Pick me up at 5." She smiled and entered her home room.