Ex-boyfriend (I'm back bitches)

HEY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE. SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING BUT IVE BEEN SO CRAZY BUSY AND I FINALLY HAVE SOME TIME!!! I KNEW THIS WAS REQUESTED BY OKE OF YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO. IF IT WAS YOU, THANKS SOOO MUCH <3 GILLIAN

y/n POV

You have recently been talking to one of your ex's. You guys had been friends before you started dating so you figured, why can't we be friends after we break up too. His name was Alex and he was coming over tonight. Michael was going to be out tonight so you thought it was perfect, not because you wanted to hide anything from Michael but you knew he wouldn't be too happy and that it would be awkward with Michael there. Alex came over and you guys had a great time, you had dinner and watched a movie. It was just so nice to talk to a guy that isn't Michael, not that you didn't love talking to Michael but it was like different talking to a guy that was a friend and not a boyfriend. Someone you could talk about Michael with and some you could talk about old times with. You guys had just got some popcorn and were sitting down to watch another movie when the door opened. You got a little scared, not because you were hiding anything but because you knew Michael wouldn't be too happy.
"Hey babe!" You hear Michael scream from the front door. You were about to answer and he walked in smiling, his smile soon dropped when he saw Alex.
"Who is this?" Michael asked, almost disgustingly.
"Michael! Don't be rude, this is Alex one of my old..friends." You said standing up.
"Oh Alex, you mean your old boyfriend Alex?!?" He asked threw gridded teeth.
"Michael calm down we are just friends now. We don't feel anything anymore." You placed a hand on Michaels shoulder trying to calm him down.
"Ummmm y/n? I'm going to go." Alex said as he awkwardly stood up and left. You turn to Michael, mad that he was so rude. You remove you hand from his shoulder, shaking you head in shame at Michael and started to clean up. Michael stormed upstairs to his room and you jumped when the door slammed shut. You just decided to start doing the dishes. You were just about to finished when you heard Michael walk into the kitchen. With you back still to him you began to speck "That was incredibly rude..." Michael cut you off saying "You had another boy in OUR house well I was gone and didn't even think to tell me and I'M the one that's rude?" He said incredibly mad. You dropped the dish you were holding and slowly turned around and spoke "You know what? Yeah, maybe I should have told you but, I didn't and there is nothing going on between me and him and sorry I like to talk to people that aren't you. All you talk about is tour and the next place you are going and I'm incredibly happy for you and you know I support you but, I don't want to be reminded every 10 seconds about the next time you are going to leave me. My life is hell when you are gone and sorry that I thought maybe it would be nice to have someone to share that time with that you are gone and have someone to talk to about you leaving and not be talking about tour all the time!" you finished, crying at this point. Michaels eyes softened. "and you know what?" you continued "I'm pregnant and I was so scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin your dreams and it killed me even more when you talked about tour because you aren't just leaving me now." you said crying harder "and Alex has been going with me to doctors appointments because he found out some how and I needed someone who wasn't Ashton or Calum or Luke to help me because I didn't want to take away anything from you." you finally finished everything you had to say. Michael was dumbfounded, you could tell he didn't know what to say. He just walked toward me and hugged me, you knew what he was trying to say. He started to cry into your shoulder as you ran my fingers through his hair. "y/n I am so sorry if I would have known I would have be there for you and I feel like shit for not only yelling at Alex but also not being there for you and you feeling as though you can't talk to me because you can." He said still crying. "I know, I was just scared." You whispered. "Don't be... I'm right here." He whispered back. We both smiled and he moved his hands down to my stomach and smiled feeling my noticeable baby bump that I hid under by big clothes. "He's all mine!" He smiled. "Actually it's a she." You smiled. He started to cry with joy now and said "My two baby girls. I love you." He spoke softly as he kissed you.

I KNOW IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE RUFF BUT IM NOT USE TO IT. COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND MORE IDEAS. <3 GILLIAN