Don't Do That

I AM DOING A DOUBLE UPDATE SINCE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! THIS ONE DOES TALK ABOUT SELF HARM SO IF YOU DO SELF HARM I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND YOU OR ANYTHING. I JUST WANT ANYONE THAT DOES TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY OF LIVING AND YOU ARE WORTHY OF SO MUCH MORE THAN PAIN. I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE REMEMBER I MIGHT NOT KNOW YOU BUT I CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVEYONE OF YOU AND I COULD NEVER IMAGINE LOSING ONE OF YOU! <3

Michael's POV

Erica had been acting really werid lately, she seems like she is hiding something from me. She keeps wearing a ton of braclets and everytime I get close to her she pulls her sweater over her hands. She has anxiety and depression. I was texting her and she said she wasn't having a very good day today. So I decided to go and cheer her up. I walked to the car, with all of her favourite movies in my hand. I drive the short distance from my house to her's. When I got there the front door was open. like always, so I just walked in. I heard crying from upstaris. I ran up the staris. The crying was coming from the bathroom. "Erica?" I whispered as I tryed to open the door but it was locked. "Michael? Go away." She sniffled. "Erica. Open the door! You are scaring me." I said rasing my voice a bit. I was getting nervous now. "No Michael, just leave me alone." She said back. I started to hit my shoulder repeativly against the door. It soon flew open and Erica was in the coner with makeup ranning down her face in thick streams of black. My eyes automaticly went to the shiny, medal object in her hand,a razor. I ran over to her, pulling the blade out of her hand and throwing it across the room. "Oh my God Erica. What were you doing?" I asked in a soft voice as I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles into my chest, sobbing. "i am sorry Michael." She sobbed harder. I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled down her sleeve. I gasped, there was a line half way down her arm of scares. To my somewhat relife, there was no fresh ones. I brought her arms up a little and started to kiss her scares, "You beautiful, you don't deserve this pain." I said repeativly every time I kissed a scar. Our eyes met as I kissed her. "Please stop?" I half asked against her lips. "Michael its hard." She sniffled pulling away. "I know babe. But, you are my everything, I could never loose you, you are my only hope. Please stay." I whispered. She got of my lap. I watched her as she walked over to the drawer under the sink. She grapped a box of razors. She brought them over taking every razor out and throwing them into the garbage. "I'll try for you Mikey." She smiled, weakly. "If you ever feel like you need to, please call me, I don't care where I am or what time it is, call me. I love you."