Stuck In The Friend Zone

HEY GUYS! DOUBLE UPDATE SORT OF, KIND OF, NOT REALLY. BUT ANYWAYS IT IS MixerFam BIRTHDAY TODAY SO SHOW HER SOME LOVE IN THE COMMENTS. SHE REQUESTED AN IMAGINE SO HERE IT GOES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Bianca's POV
I sit in history class waiting for it to start when my best friend Michael walks to the door. I go to wave at him but, before I could his slut of a girlfriend started sucking his face. I turned my attention to the board even though there was nothing on it. I hear the chair next to me pull out and a loud clunk meaning someone sat down. I don't even bother to look who it was because based on the amazing smell coming off of them it was Michael.
"Hey Bianca!" He said catching my attention.
"Hey." I said flatly and turn my attention back to the blank board in front of me.
"What wrong?" Michael asked.
"Nothing." I said not even facing him this time.
"Are yo-" he was cut off by the bell and Mr. Hamilton walking into the room and starting the lesson, which for the first time I was glad about.

The bell finally rang for lunch. I returned all my books to my locker, grabbing my lunch and then I tried to find a table to sit at. Once I found one I sit down and start to eat my lunch. Suddenly Michael appears out of nowhere and sits across from me on the picnic like tables.
"What was with you in history today?" He asked cutting right to the chase.
"Nothing I was just hungry. Sorry." I fake apologize, hoping he would buy it and stop asking me.
"You sure?" He asked more relaxed now.
"Yeah I'm positive. Sorry... Again." I add a fake laugh so he would believe me.
"Okay whatever you say Bianca." He laughs. He laugh is so perfect. Just as he was about to start a conversation with me his slut of a girlfriend walks over, sitting next to him and started to sucking his face again. I swear I was going to throw up. I stood up a little harder then I intended, making my seat move and making a loud sound which made them pull away from each other. Michael looked at me weirdly but, I just turned around, throwing my garbage out and leaving the lunch area. I hear feet traveling down the hallway with me but, I don't care. I make it to my locker and I open to get my books for my next class when I hear
"What was that?" From behind me. I turn to see Michael.
" I just had to go." I said flatly, closing my locker.
"Don't give me that excuse! I know you better than that B." I smile at his Nickname for me.
"Michael I have to go class." I say turning and practically speed walking away. I feel a hand on my shoulder before I can get out of the deserted hallway. I turn around to see Michael... again.
"Please just tell me. I won't get mad." Michael said.
"Yes you will." I say annoyed.
"Try me." I take a deep breath and start.
"I like you. More than a friend and I don't really enjoy seeing you suck face with you slut of a girlfriend every time I see you. Does that answer your fucking question?" I ask as my voice gets higher with every sentence until I was almost screaming.
"B I-" I cut him off
"No Michael I get it." I turned to leave again but, he grabbed my hand turning me around and pulling me to his chest. Before I could process anything his lips were on mine. At first I didn't kiss back but, then I slowly started to move my lips with his until I quicken the pace. I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip bagging for entrance with he allows and my tongue starts to explore his mouth. I finally pull back, my breathing becoming heavy. I smile and then lay my head on his chest.
"What about the slut?" I mumbled.
"She was never my girlfriend." I looked up at him my eyebrows raised. " I like you Bianca, more than a friend so I got 'the slut'" he chuckled at the little nickname I gave her but continued. "I got her to hang all over me and kiss me when you are around so that maybe I could find out if you liked me too. All I wanted was you not the slut." He smiles. "Bianca will you do me the pleasure of going on a date with me?" I grabbed him by the collar, pushing him against the locker and kissed him hard. He didn't kiss back at first due to shock but, his lips soon moved against mine. He pulled back
"I take that as a yes?" He smiles
"A million times yes!" I smile too kissing him again.