"I'd tap that"

HEY GUYS LONG TIME, NO WRITE! ANYWAYS, HAPPY EASTER! IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE EASTER BUT WHATEVER. I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AT SCHOOL AND AT DANCE SO I HAVEN'T REALLY GOT THE TIME TO WRITE. BUT, THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING TODAY! LOVE YOU GUYS! KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING NEW IDEAS!

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N the boys are going to the beach and wanted to know if we wanted to come." Michael screams to you from the top of the stairs. "Yeah sure, I'll go. When do we leave?" You ask as Michael makes his way into the kitchen. "In like 30 minutes." He says looking at the clock, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Okay well I should get ready, it looks like you already are." I said looking down at his swim trunks. I give him a quick kiss and run up the stairs. I change into my peach bathing suit that looks amazing with my tan and let me just say it does wonders for my chest too. I grab a sun dress to throw on top and two towels, one for me and one for Michael knowing he will forget one, I made my way downstairs. "Michael do you have the sunscreen? I asked as I entered the kitchen, he was making himself a snack, in the same place I left him. "No..." He said while stuffing his face. "Babe." I said with slight disappointment in my voice. "What?" We asked. "You know what happens to you when you go into the sun." He looked at my confused. "Babe, you are either pale as hell or you burn, there is no tanning for my Mikey." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Fine! I'll get the sunscreen!" He gives up, giving me a soft kiss and grabbing the sun screen from upstairs.

------------- AT THE BEACH------------

"Hey guys!" Michael said, giving each boy a "man hug." "Hey long time, no see." I said smiling at the boys as I take a seat where the boys had sat waiting for us. Once I was sat down I took off my clothes, leaving me in my bathing suit. "Mikey want to swim?" I ask standing in front of the boys. They all look my way. "Long time, no see indeed!" Luke says lowering his glasses and winking at me. I laugh knowing Luke was doing this to make Michael jealous. "You look great Y/N." Ashton played along. "I'd tap that." Calum commented. I feel Michael's strong grip around my waist as he lead me quickly away from the boys. I smiled knowing they were getting to him. He started to quicken his pace. "Michael slow down." I said, trying to make him stop. "Michael!" I said with more power. He finally stops and lets go of me. "What's wrong babe?" I ask and he looks down at his feet. "They were just joking you know that right? I don't like any of them in "that way" anyways." I said knowing exactly why he was so angry. "You sure about that?" He snapped looking up at me, fear and anger in his eyes. "Yes, I am positive, why would you think I'm not?" I asked feeling very confused and I little hurt by his tone of voice. "Well, for one Luke is fucking perfect with his blonde, perfect quiff and blue eyes. You have seen Calum's ding dong for crying out loud and Ashton has abs, dimples and that fucking adorable laugh and I am just me. Why wouldn't you like one of them?" He said in a small voice, looking back down at his feet. "You are not just you Michael!" I said tilting him chin up and wrapping my arms around his neck "You are so much more. You are funny, maybe you don't have abs but I like your little belly better, and I haven't had sex with any of those guys in a dressing room, have I?" I smiled cheekily. "Also, did I mention you are sexy as fuck?" I ask. He laughs and kisses me hard. "I'm sorry I just got jealous." He whispered lightly."I know." I smiled kissing him again. "I love you. Remember that." I smiled, hugging him tightly.