Obilgatory Timeskip

Time has passed since Izuku starting patrolling. He started getting the hang of it over the past few months, avoiding any place where Eraserhead might be which meant avoiding areas with rumors of something big happening.

If there was talk of something like a drug ring or a quirk fighting club, Izuku stayed away because he knew that Eraserhead and other underground heroes are investigating bigger night cases like those. He stuck near local areas and stopped more small crimes like a purse robbery or something similar. But if he did end up crossing by a bigger-looking fight, he would jump in as soon as he knew that no underground heroes were near to help.

He got a visit from a policeman about a month after starting patrol as a vigilante. At first, he was scared shitless since he didn't know if the police officer knew anything about his vigilante status. Thankfully, it wasn't that, but it was finally a follow-up to his case. His case being the fact he came back to life after committing an act of un-alive. So the police officer left after getting all the details from Izuku's story.

But he didn't let them leave until after he received an answer about his found vehicle. The officer didn't know if it fits inside guidelines, but they requested him to get a driver's license just to be sure. That gave him something to do.

And Izuku started to spruce up the little gazebo place on the trash beach. He would find little treasures in the trash to help his little hideaway along with like scrap pieces of metal and weirdly patterned couch cushions. He hid his specialized child car away amongst the trash by placing it behind massive trash piles in its personalized parking spot in the dirty sand.

School life was understandably tame from what it used to be since everyone in the school was terrified of him. It made him feel sad at first, but now it feels nice to know that no one was going to even think about bullying him again. And when other students try to bully someone else he just shows up to stop them which makes the bullies run away.

The vigilante secret is sincerely hard to hide from his mother. Every time he gets hurt in patrol, he has to pass it off as he got hurt during practice training. He doesn't know if his mom knows anything, but she did buy him biodegradable glitter when she went out shopping one day. Maybe she noticed the amount of craft glitter he had sitting in his closet?

Putting all of that aside, it was finally Katsuki's time to take the entrance exam for UA.

And because Izuku had nothing better to do that day since they had no class that day, he walked with his old friend to UA. And on the way, he started to talk about anything that came to their minds.

"Why don't you sign up for general education?"

The only thing on Bakugo's mind was the fact that Midoriya said that he wasn't going into the heroics course at UA.

"My quirk has me either sleeping or starving most of the day to replenish the energy that I spend during the night. It has turned me more into a night owl, so I would probably end up sleeping through my classes accidentally depending on how much time I spent during patrol." Midoriya admitted easily. He turned around to walk backward but still walked side-by-side with the other.  "I've been looking into other schools that can provide an online course. Somewhere close by in Musutafu would be ideal though just in case I need to go there for any in-person classes."

The two continued to walk together with Bakugo guiding Midoriya to make sure he didn't run into anything. Izuku pouted, "I still can't believe you didn't let me drop you off in my sick ride."

"Like hell, I would be seen in that car here," Bakugo glared ahead of him. "Plus, your ass doesn't have permission to drive that thing, I won't let you drag me down when you end up getting arrested. And we both don't fit in that child's car."