Inventions, Break-Ins, and Sauce. Oh My

General classes were boring compared to the experiences that Bakugo told him about yesterday. Yet the only difference was the fact that Bakugo had a hero class along with the regular schedule everyone else has. The general classes had an independent study hour to focus on whatever they liked. Which meant that he had plenty of them to complete his homework before he went home.

But the study hour wasn't available until after lunch with the most delicious food provided by Lunch Rush.

Midoriya gladly took his plate from the pro hero in the cafeteria and looked back at the room full of tables. With a deep breath, he did what he has been doing for the pas few days. Ignoring the cafeteria room completely and finding somewhere else to eat.

He only really did it so he could have an excuse to explore. Although he was waiting for the perfect time when Kacchan had made friends so he could rush over to introduce himself.

But that time wasn't anytime soon from what he heard from his old friend. So it was time for more exploring during lunchtime. Maybe he could eat somewhere outside when everyone was distracted or find a way upstairs to eat near the  stairwell.

Alas, Midoriya's exploration for today landed him near the support classes where a pink haired girl was dragging a bag that was vaguely body shaped inside one of the workshops.

He figured he was staring quite openly and obvious when the pink haired student looked over at him with a grin, "Hey! What're you doing over here, Greenie?" The grin on her face grew more excited with her hands tightening on the bag. "Do you want to try my babies?"

"You're part of the support class, so I'm guessing you mean creations," Midoriya started to say before he trailed off, watching her eyes focus on him. "And in that case... " A smile began to grow on his face as the thought of crazy strong support items filled his mind. "Yes."

*

"All of these inventions look great," Izuku commented as the pink haired girl

"This armor should tighten into place on its own," The girl grinned as she gestured to all of the items around her. The grin didn't fall as she walked off to the side to kick at one of her inventions that looked like they were smoking. "Soon, you'll be wearing an original Hatsume piece."

Hatsume whipped around and pulled out a torso part of armor that was covered in white paint. Izuku put his arms out and allowed the support item to be placed on him. Instantly, the armor closed in the back. "I hope that this one works out. The first prototype I made yesterday didn't stop tightening.

"Tightening..." Izuku choked out as the best around him closed in from all sides. He really didn't want to die from suffocation from an armored torso. Luckily, the armor stopped right before cutting off all his airway. "Okay, it stopped."

"Good. How does it feel?" Hatsume asked, poking at the armored torso. "I haven't added the needed extras to it yet because I wanted to make sure the base worked."

"It feels snug," Izuku commented before his eyes drifted to the scattered blueprints on the worktable. The blueprints had a lot of drawings of big projects. "Wow. There are a lot of plans over here.

"Yeah, I want to get started on them, but the teacher is always whining about how I'm using most of the materials," Hatsume pouted, spreading out her blueprints to show off more of her invention plans that were hiding under the other blueprints. "It's not my fault my babies need the best materials for their creation."

"Can't you bring materials here?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, I can," Hatsume shrugged. "But where am I supposed to find materials that I need? The only thing I could find in nearby trash was old food and cardboards boxes."