Izuku needs a Little Help Here..

"Yeah, I know, surprising, huh?" Izuku asked with a grin.

Bakugo's eyes widened, "How the fuck did you get a quirk?"

"I don't exactly know. Maybe I had one all along, but it never came out until now. It might have been something about being reborn?" Izuku theorized, tapping his chin in thought.

"Wait, didn't you say something about the grim reaper guy? About how your soul and body didn't connect and he had to give you something to help with it?" Bakugo asked, remembering Izuku's words.

"Do...do you think the reaper guy gave me a quirk? Because if he did, he would be awesome," Izuku replied, smiling wide.

"So...quirk," Bakugo started, watching as Izuku swung his arms, "Do you know what it does yet?"

"No clue. Maybe I'll turn into a grim reaper or something. Ooh, I look like Beetlejuice right now, do you think I can do ghost stuff? Hold up, let me run into a wall and see if I go through!" Izuku said excitedly before ramming himself into the wall. Safe to say, he didn't have a ghost quirk from the resounding smack that followed his test. "Yep, not a ghost."

Bakugo stifled a laugh at seeing Izuku's face squished against the wall. "I'll help you out tomorrow. Let's do it near the beach with all the trash that means we won't be bothered during it."

"Sounds great. What time is it?"

Bakugo checked the time before clicking his tongue at the numbers. "Ah, school is tomorrow."

"Oh cool. I get to show off the Undead Izuku part 2! Electric boogaloo," Izuku mumbled from the wall before fighting himself up. "That must mean I should get back home soon. Ah.. can't wait to see everyone's faces again when I show up."

Bakugo promised, "If they say anything, you have me as backup."

"And if they say anything to you, you have me as... I can probably distract them or something if they try anything." Izuku added, "See you tomorrow?"

"Like normal. You want me to meet you halfway?" Bakugo asked.

Izuku smiled and out a hand over his heart dramatically, "Aw, man. Getting in touch with my good childhood memories. Yes, let's walk together to school like a pair of lads."

Bakugo gave him an unimpressed look, "Don't make me regret it."

"You won't!" Izuku whispered yelled before swinging the rest of his body through the window. Before he exited, Izuku patted Bakugo's hair like you would a Pomeranian and Bakugo responded by slapping his hand away. Izuku stepped out onto his balcony as Bakugo nonchalantly strolled to his light switch.

"Heh, sappy nerd," Bakugo commented as he turned off his main light. His eyes widened as he remembered, "Wait a minute, I live on the second floor... what the fuck?!"

Bakugo looked outside the window to see Izuku quickly climbing down the huge tree next to his balcony. Izuku waved at him before running full speed away from his house.

"Fucking... zombie daredevil wannabe.." Bakugo furrowed his brow when he tried to come up with something to call his friend as he watched Izuku run full speed away.

*

That morning in the Bakugo household, Mitsuki was frying up a spicy omelette while her husband, Masaru, ate his favorite cereal from a bowl.

With the whole realization about what truly happened, the parents were still upset about it. Not angry at him all the way, the feeling was more of disappointment. But Izuku told them that it was mostly because of the class and teachers feeding into his ego that made him become like this.