Izuku's First Patrol

Today was different from the rest. It was different from yesterday when Izuku was cleaning out the gazebo on the beach to use for his hiding spot. It was different than the day before where he found a perfect parking spot for his kid car on the trash beach where no one will ever find it.

Tonight was going to be different because he decided that it will be his first night as a vigilante. He has a few ideas for his name that he is going to go by. Frankenstein the 2nd. Cthulhu Boy. Stein. Stitches. Greenie. Zomboy. The one he liked the most was Post-Mortem which might be the one he chooses at the end.

Izuku already has everything planned out on his map. He is going to go through the downtown area and near the shopping district to start off. Based on his research. There is a little petty crime going on there like a few crimes around this time of week like mugging that other heroes haven't been paying much attention to.

He already has his costume and weapons ready for tonight. Izuku painted out the words 'Illegal Hero' on one of the only black t-shirts he had using a fabric paint marker. He has his Swiss Army knife and pepper spray packed away in a belt pouch that was more like a disguised fanny pack. He had a taser hiding in the pockets of his old All Might hoodie that he repurposed. He cuts the sleeves off and using fabric paint and spray paint to change the colors to green, grey, and black.

He just got his retractable staff today at the store using cash and covering the bottom half of his face with a mask just in case. Izuku has been studying up on videos on how to use the staff, but he won't bring it this time because he knows he has to practice it a bit more before bringing it out. Until then, he still has his trusty Hello Kitty bat to help him out. He even had a few bottles of glitter for no reason, maybe he can blind his enemies while also making their clothes sparkle.

And he even got ready in unconventional ways as well. He looked up makeup tutorials to learn how to contour his face to make it look more defined, hide his freckles, and do some wicked eyeliner. Izuku looked through the internet to learn how to tie knots using material besides rope for a stronghold. He even learned some techniques from shibari. There were even some videos on how he can change his voice like voice actors do to disguise his voice.

Everything is planned. He already informed Bakugo when he showed up to the beach with his newly purchased staff. Bakugo tensed and practically ordered that he had better tell him when he gets home to make sure he didn't get himself killed... again. He told his mom that he was going to be practicing his quirk a bit late that night somewhere safe.

And when it was finally time, Izuku went out after dinner with a backpack filled with his vigilante stuff. He stopped at the trash beach underneath the gazebo to change into his outfit for the night. He donned his black face mask with a decal that looked like a zipper mouth going across it. He threw the black shirt his head and wrapped the repurposed All Might sleeveless hoodie over him. Izuku jumped into stretchy black jeggings and changed into green shoes that matched his hair. He didn't want people to recognize his red shoes even though that was his classic look.

Bakugo called him paranoid, but he knows that he is actually being smart for the future. What happens if someday the police actually make a connection to the new vigilante and the quirkless boy who apparently came back from the dead?

Questions and doubts filled Izuku's head at the last minute when he was fully dressed in his new apparel. Was he doing the right thing? Was this worth it? Was he going to get caught?

He shook his head, slapping his cheeks to calm himself down. With a final glance down at his backpack, Izuku took off running into the alleyways of downtown Musutafu. Since he didn't look that suspicious, he blended well into the crowd.

Izuku raised his hood over his head, slowly walking past the alleys to peer down the dark path to look for any activity that looked suspicious. He kept his ears open to using his enhanced senses to hear anything strange. He bit back a yawn before straightening up when he heard someone yell. Izuku whipped his head to where the sound came from, noticing how the other people on the sidewalk looked like they didn't hear them. A few of them looked up for a moment before looking back at their phone screen.