Midtown Hosu: The Perfect Place to Patrol!

A small crowd of people were just gathered at a window between two street food stalls to watch the Sports Festival on the advertised televisions displayed in the window. The front of the crowd was composed of children from the sounds of excited yells and chatter with children pointing at the window.

Ah, the UA Sports Festival. The yearly event that many citizens from around the world tune into to see exactly what type of potential heroes that UA is teaching. Of course, other classes like the support class, business class and general class are participating. But most of the spotlight went towards the hero students for many reasons.

His friend is out on the obstacle course right now, blowing through robots with ease. His explosions pushed him into the top five students right away. At least, that's what he can tell from the audio playing into his ears since he wasn't anywhere close to a television screen to watch

Izuku hummed to himself as he casually watched citizens passing on the street below him. They couldn't see him from where they were, but he could watch over a good portion of the street with Present Mic's voice yelling into his ears.

He couldn't exactly wear his vigilante costume in broad daylight since the police or heroes on patrol would recognize him too easily. That's also the reason he had to leave his hello kitty bat behind at home.

Instead of his vigilante costume of black and green, he wore a simple black outfit, a cloth face mask, and a black bucket hat. The strands of white hair looked blinding in the sun from what he could see of the stripes in his hair.

Although he did keep his stylized belt pouch with the little fanny pack to cover it up. He had his pepper spray, Swiss Army knife, taser, glitter bombs, an actual knife he stole from the kitchen, and pepper spray bombs that he recently cooked up with Hatsume's help.

And since he had to leave his bat at home, he had his retractable staff stuffed into his jeans just in case. He has been studying more recently with it, and Bakugo helps him practice with it. Well, his mother helped him the most in learning how to fight with one because of her previous 'job experience'.

Present Mic's voice announcing that Endeavor's son, Kacchan called him half-and-half, had made it to the second obstacle. And Kacchan was apparently up right behind him with Iida running up behind him. He was glad that his mom was recording it back at home, so he can actually see all of this when he gets home.

Izuku walked to the other side of the roof to look out at the side of the buildings surrounding the one he was on. The exterior walls were covered in grime and certain spots with newer, different colored bricks that looked like they were repaired from an attack. Some windows he could see were boarded up with wood, broken or covered with a curtain.

Hosu was better than he imagined— no that's a lie. It completely met his bare minimum expectations of what it looked like considering what he had heard of it. He had done some research about the tourist trap areas, the crime rate and the fact that Stain, the hero killer, has maimed about three heroes in the area.

Stain was the one vigilante that the newscaster confused him with considering one of his nicknames of Stein when he was starting out. He had been out and about without any pro hero catching him for a few months now. He had done a specific pattern three times already.

Stain would be in one city, maim or seriously injure about four heroes and kill the fifth one. Then he would move onto the next area. The news media and police were following this serial killer quite closely, yet no one had been able to catch him.

Izuku looked down at his phone and went to his files to see the map in Hosu  he had drawn on. In both cities he was in, he formed this specific shape with the alleyways where his victims were found. When he cross referenced this with the three heroes he maimed, he found two spots where Stain was most likely to be next.