Bakugo Regrets

"If you want to be a hero so bad, pray that you will get a quirk in the next life and take a swan dive off the roof."

Bakugo sneered, clenching his fists tighter as he walked with the two extras behind him through an alleyway. For once, he regretted the words he said. Sure, he wanted Deku to know that he couldn't be a hero, but maybe he shouldn't have phrased it that way. Hell, Deku looked even more defeated today when I threw his notebook out the window, I probably didn't even have to say that before I left.

'Dammit,' Bakugo thought before he kicked a soda bottle out of his way.

"Oh goodie, a new body candidate to hide inside of. Perfect." A slimy voice said from behind him. Bakugo heard his groupies run away when he started to be enveloped in some gross ass smelling green sludge.

"Fucking wimps!" Bakugo shouted at the retreating figures of his two extras. Bakugo started to let off explosions, trying to get away from the slimy fucker as the sludge tried to get into his mouth.

He let off explosion after explosion, making fires happen all around him. And he watched people just standing there. One of the water heroes was trying to put out the fires will their quirk. One giant lady was holding back people. Then there was a huge crowd of people and two heroes just watching him struggle against the sludge. Again and again, he tried to get rid of the sludge as it tried to get inside of him.

He started choking on the slime, looking out to all the people watching him just suffer. 'Are all of those extras just going to watch and not do anything?!'

He was basically choking to death and no one was helping him! He felt the sludge making its way through his nostrils and throat when he threw one desperate glare into the crowd before slinking his gaze to the ground.

All of a sudden, a backpack hit the sludge villain in the eye. Bakugo looked up to see Deku scraping his hands through the sludge to try to free him.

'Deku?!' Bakugo thought as his bullying victim tried his hardest to wrench Bakugo out of the sludge.

Deku had a fierce look on his face as he pulled at Bakugo's arm to free him. At the time, Bakugo didn't notice the tears gathering at his eyes or the sad smile on his face as he tried to rip him out. Bakugo didn't notice the scratches on Deku's face.

He didn't notice a lot of things before All Might came to punch the villain away from him.

*

'How come he saved me?' Bakugo thought as he looked over a Deku with a glance. He watched Deku shrink into himself as the two heroes who didn't do anything berated him on acting instead of thinking. He didn't notice how Deku seemed out of it while the heroes continued to ridicule him for even trying anything since he was quirkless.

'What do those two nobody heroes know? They didn't even try to help me out, they just watched with the rest of them. Like they were waiting for someone else to save me.' Bakugo scoffed at the two heroes as Deku walked away from them. Deku threw a sad smile over to Bakugo before continuing in his walk.

Bakugo could have sworn he saw a strange sunflower hair looking guy slink off somewhere when Deku walked off.

'Whatever, it's not like he saved me or anything. All Might saved me, Deku just stuck his hand into things when he could have gotten hurt.' Bakugo thought to himself as one other thought betrayed his inner thinking.

'But he was the only one to try and save me first. Nobody else did.'

Bakugo clenched his fists, 'Whatever. I'm just going to talk to that nerd on the way home.'

*

"Where is that stupid nerd?" Bakugo thought out loud, tapping his foot against the pavement. He was carrying his own backpack with Deku's backpack since the nerd left it behind when he walked off. This was strange since he never left his hero analysis behind, even though this one had water and fire damage. He winced, yeah might need to get him a new one after this.