Witness Me!...Take Your Car

Izuku watched Bakugo lean back as soon as he got out of his somewhat legal vehicle. The blonde groaned, muttering something about 'shitty ass seats' before snatching up his two smoothies held in a recyclable cup holder the smoothie place got them.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school," Izuku cheerfully said from where he was parked as close to the curb as he could in front of Bakugo's house.

"Fine. Don't bring this junk to school again until you get bigger seats and make it less..." Bakugo hugged his smoothies with one arm and waved his hand in circles towards his car. His expression was nothing short of disgust. "This."

Izuku blinked and looked down to where Bakugo was gesturing. His hand kept sweeping over the car from the very front to the back, but mostly hovering over the seating space. "You just gestured to all of it."

"Yes." Bakugo stared at him blankly and gestured again. "Fix it."

"Ah. I can't believe you would insult my old baby like this." Izuku pouted, reaching out his hand to pat the dashboard that a Best Jeanist sticker rested upside down. "Don't worry, girl. He doesn't understand your beauty."

"Which parts, the horrible paint job or the lack of space literally everywhere?" Bakugo interrupted his comforting words. "Or how about the limited speed limit on this thing?"

"Got it. I have a plan for her to give her a makeover." Izuku waved off his complaints which made the blonde scoff at his lazy reassurance. With those words, he checked the time and smiled. Hatsume should be at the beach dragging away stuff as he spoke. If he got there fast enough, he would be able to show off his awesome car. "Speaking of, I should get down to Dagobah beach. I'll text you when I get home."

"Good." Bakugo relented then pointed at him. "And don't hurt yourself on any piece of weird junk at that damn beach!"

"Aw. Kacchan, I can't?" Izuku pouted, tilting his head to evoke a puppy dog expression to his friend.

Bakugo scowled, giving him a 'don't you dare' look. "Suck it up."

With that, Bakugo turned on his heel and started walking up to the front door of his house. Izuku called out a farewell to him which got him a raised hand in response followed by a muffled curse as Bakugo adjusted his grip on his smoothies.

He chuckled, shaking his head as he pulled away from the curb. The residential street luckily had no other cars, so he peeled away from the house with his set location in mind.

Kacchan was right about his car. It really needed an upgrade as well as a makeover. And maybe Hatsume would know just what to do.

It didn't take long to reach the trash beach. Dagobah Beach was just as dirty if not more than the last time he saw it. But now, he can see a pink haired girl digging through the piles with a manic glee. He used the walkway ramp to roll his way down into the sand, drawing Hatsume's attention.

There was a brief moment of silence as he parked the car.

The pile of loose parts she was desperately pulling into her arms dropped down into the sand. Then, Hatsume was rushing over, shoving her face into his personal space as her yellow eyes concentrated on the vehicle he was in.

"Kami, let me work my magic on this baby." Hatsume quickly said, pushing his face aside to look at the wheel, pedals, and the buttons. "I'll have it rocket powered faster than you can say 'the future Hatsume Industries is the greatest support item company'!"

Izuku blinked in astonishment. She sounded way too excited to get her hands on his little car. "You want to work on it?"

"Yes, I notice a bit of modification because how else would you be driving this. But let me put some more in it. I'll have it running smoother than a slicked up race track. I'll put in so much space," Hatsume trailed her fingers over the dashboard like she was touching an expensive piece of machinery. "for my specialized babies."