spice, my lord (i really need to find a more organized way to name these)

I'm working at my desk in my dorm when there's a knock at the door but before I can get up to open it, it swings open and Tom comes in, closing it behind him.

"Can I sit?" He gestures to the chair in the corner.

"Yeah, sure." He moves over to it and sits down. I organize my desk a bit, working on homework and occasionally glancing over at Tom, who is watching me attentively, but eventually I break our silence, slightly uncomfortable that he's literally just sitting there watching me. "Do you want something?"

"Hm?" Tom hums softly from the corner. I turn to him.

"Do you just want to sit there or do you need something from me?"

"I'm not sure yet." I chuckle slightly at him and shrug.

"Well I'm going to shower. If you're still here after then you can tell me if anything comes to mind." He smirks slightly and pulls out a notebook and stands up. He gestures to my desk where I have a quill and ink.

"May I?"

"Yes." He smirks again and sits down at the desk, dipping the quill into the ink and beginning to write in the notebook.

I glance at him once more with my eyes slightly narrowed before moving over to my dresser and pulling out something to wear once I'm done in the shower. I'm almost positive he'll be gone by the time I'm done so I don't really care, and grab a pair of very short black satin shorts with lace trim. Even though they look like they'd be difficult to move in, they fit me perfectly (and do make my ass, thighs, and waist look fantastic:) and are pretty soft and stretchy so they are very comfy. I also grab a big black hoodie. The combination of the two is both extremely sexy and cute and while I'm trying to convince myself those were just the first things I grabbed, a part of me is hoping Tom will be patient and fuck me when I come out.

I go into the bathroom, catching Tom's eyes as he glances towards me just before the door closes. I strip and climb into the shower. I'm only in the bathroom for a total of like 15-25 minutes, and I come out in the sweatshirt and shorts, one side of the top folded up slightly so one of my legs is revealed and the lace and silky satin can be seen.

Tom glances over to me and drags his eyes over my body, jaw clenching as he sees my outfit and general demeanor having stepped out of the shower, before his eyes meet mine and he looks away quickly. I place my school clothes back into the dresser where they belong before grabbing my wand from where it was on the dresser and drying my hair. I turn to find Tom facing me with the chair turned towards me. I look at him for a moment, before deciding to speak.

"Thought of anything?" I say softly as I run my hands through my hair, fully aware that the action causes my hoodie to lift up just enough that it reveals more of me. He doesn't respond, jaw clenched harder than before. "Tom?" He doesn't respond, but meets my eyes and slowly stands up.

He begins to stalk towards me, achingly slow. When he's in front of me, he places his hand on my waist over my sweatshirt and pushes me into the dresser behind me. He stares down at me, his eyes traveling all over me and his breathing is deep and slow. He drags his hand down until he reaches the hem of my sweatshirt, and slowly moves it up until his hand is resting on my waist, this time touching my skin directly.

The tension and magic swirling between us is electric, but calm and soft, although still intense. His other hand moves up to run along my jaw, brushing hair out of my face and cupping my cheek. I melt in his hands, the warmth and tension making my knees feel weak. He cocks his head slightly, a smirk lightly appearing across his lips. His hand travels from my cheek to my mouth, and he brushes his thumb over my lips before dragging my lower lip down slowly, then he moves his hand to my throat and wraps his hand around it lightly. His grip on my waist tightens slightly and he leans in to me, exhaling warmly on my ear as his lips brush against it. My eyes shut automatically.