Smut story teaser 😽 (smut story first chapter is published!)

IT'S UP GO CHECK IT OUT BUT HERE'S A TEASER ANYWAYS

So if you haven't read the A/N on the last chapter basically I'm doing another story. smut with kind of an actual plot

Basically this is a teaser from a smut story that the first chapter is up rn lol :)

I stand outside my dorm, unsure if I should go in, but after a few moments I decide I have no choice and turn the knob, opening the door casually. As soon as I step past it into the room, I see Mattheo and Tom, Tom sitting on the edge of his bed and Mattheo standing in front of him. They both look up at me, glares heavy and dark as I swallow and shut the door, then move to my desk. I put my things down/whatever yk, and then Mattheo speaks.

"Come here, Cassia." He orders darkly, and I turn. He looks serious, arms crossed. I hesitate a moment before I begin walking over, their eyes on me the entire time making my heart speed up and my stomach twist. I stop when I'm standing close enough to both of them. Theo holds his terrifying gaze on me as he continues. "Sit down." Tom leans back on the bed, his knees apart as his head is throws back, supporting himself with his arms stretched out behind him.

"I—"

"Sit down." He interrupts me with a snap, and I shut my mouth, sitting down on the edge of the bed near Tom. I look at Theo's feet and legs, avoiding the gaze that continues to burn into me. I know he's pissed. "You broke a rule." He starts, and I look up at him quickly.

"I didn't—"

"Shut up." He seethes. "Why don't you start off by telling us what the fuck was going on with him. Hm?" He raises his eyebrows. Tom sits up straight, looking at me as well.

"And don't lie." Tom says.

I exhale deeply before speaking, looking at a spot on the wall. "We didn't fuck." I say. "Nothing happened that broke any of your rules." I say annoyedly, and look at Tom, then Theo.

"That wasn't the fucking question." Theo says.

"I don't see why I should give you any details about— about anything that goes on like that. As long as it doesn't break the rules, it's none of your business." I say, standing up and moving so my side is facing the bed.

Theo looks at Tom incredulously, then looks back at me and scoffs. "So you want him." He asks, stepping past me slowly so I have to turn around to keep looking at him.

"As I just said, I don't think that's any of your business." I say, less confident as he stands over me and begins slowly stalking towards me. I step back.

"You want him to fuck you?" He asks tauntingly. "Hmm? Has he fucked you before?" I don't reply as he continues to back me up. Mattheo raises an eyebrow at me.

Suddenly I bump into something and realize that Tom is behind me. I try to step to the side but Tom steps in my way and I move back, my legs hitting the bed. Tom moves back to where he was.

"Does he make you wet?" Tom asks, and chuckles.

"Come on." Mattheo taunts. I turn to look at him as he continues to get closer to me. "Tell us what the fuck was happening." He says softly.

"What the hell do you think was happening?" I ask tauntingly.

"It looked like you were about to get fucked in the hallway you little whore." Theo says, stepping forwards quickly. I back up into Tom and he places his hands on my waist, digging his fingertips into my skin.

"I wasn't going to fuck him." I say, and swallow. "I'm not going to until after—"

"No." Tom interrupts. "You're not going to, period."

"These rules don't stand past when the bet is over." I say.

"Sure." He says. "But when you lose, you aren't going to want to stop." He chuckles. "I promise."

"I'm not going to lose." I say through gritted teeth.

"Even if you did win, which is fucking impossible, as a warning, you won't be able to stay away from us. Well, you quite literally will have to live with us." Mattheo says.

"You said you'd leave me alone."

"And that will make it so much harder." Mattheo chuckles. "Trust me, you wouldn't want us to ignore you."

"We know you love it." Tom bites my ear. My breath hitches and he smirks. "After we win, no one, especially not him, will ever be able to give you what you want." He bites and kisses a spot on my neck before he returns to my ear. "You know it's true. We know what you want."

I scoff. "You don't."

Theo replies. "Well you know what you want, and we know you know we're the only ones who can give it to you." He chuckles.

"You like being teased, and being treated like a fuck toy, because you are. You like being called exactly what you are." Tom says.

"You want it rough, and not his idea of rough. Mine. Tom's. You want me and him to carve our fucking names into you with a knife. Can he give you that?" Mattheo teases. I don't reply. He might have a point. Sure, he's is dominant and can be a little freaky, but it's not what I want. He's too sweet. "You know I'm right."

"I'm still not losing." I say stubbornly.

"You'll be on your knees, begging, very soon. You know you want to. You want it so much it hurts, doesn't it? Just give in." Tom says.

"No."

"Hmm..." Theo hums as he traces his finger over my collarbone. "Disappointing. You still broke a rule, though. Maybe it's not fair to make you automatically lose already, but you still have to be punished for it. You still need to pay."

"And how exactly am I going to do that?" I ask, struggling to keep my voice steady.

He smirks and cocks his head slightly. "We have a few ideas."

A/N

hehe

go read it 😇🔪

- love <3<3<3