First Kiss w/ Tom scenario

-

A/N:

DON'T WORRY. PART TWO TO THE OTHER ONE IS COMING AS PROMISED SORRY LMAO AS WELL AS SOME MORE SMUT (i will also be posting the 🗼on both here and the Mattheo story)

Follow my tik tok for teasers and some other updates yk @m8iddek

Ideasss?:

Y'all want to see my pinterest? (yes ofc it's got Tom and Mattheo in it)

Should I make some Tom/Mattheo/Slytherin/idk other aesthetics too spotify playlists?

Ok get into it

-

I'm sitting in the ROR again, the same room that normally appears for me at night is there. The large glass windows are letting the moon and stars shine through, the fire blazing in the center of the wall opposite the door.

The fireplace is adorned with black wood and lacquer making shapes of wolves, ravens, and snakes. The walls painted midnight blue are cast in a silvery blue glow from the moon, and the midnight blue furniture fits in perfectly with the dark, magical aura. The record player is spinning, filling the room with vintage romantic songs, and as a rendition of Claire de lune comes on, I stand up from where I had been sitting on one of the luxurious couches and walk to the window, holding my arms as I stare at the sky. I close my eyes and let the moonlight envelop my senses, I can almost feel it's magic filling up the room, and I'm so absorbed by it I don't hear the door open and shut. I only realize I'm not alone when I open my eyes to find Tom Riddle standing next to me, looking out the window. I jump when I see him, and he turns to look at me, amused by my start, smirking at me.

"Fuck, Riddle, scare me to death." I say, and he turns around to look at the room.

"This room is beautiful. Although I find it annoying I can never create it when I come here alone. Only when you are here before me."

"I guess this is the space I need." I say, turning to admire the room as well.

"Seems like you were placed in the wrong house." He says, admiring the blue, black, and silver room. I chuckle lightly.

"Believe me I've been thinking that for a long time, but everything has its reason, I guess." He smirks again, shaking his head slightly.

"You are a wonder." He says, and I smile, turning back around to look out the window again.

"I assume you've heard this song." I say, as the Claire de Lune reaches its climax.

"Of course. It's one of my favorites, although I admit, a bit overplayed." I laugh, and nod my head in agreement.

The song comes to an end, and some old romance song starts playing.

"How does this music work?"

"Oh the record? It plays whatever song you need or want to hear at that moment I guess. It sort of just follows the conversation and adjusts based on the mood of the room." He hums in assent.

"I like it." He says, and I look at him, smiling, "What?" He snaps slightly. I laugh a little at him.

"Nothing, sorry." I look back out the window, the song ends, and I turn to look at the record for a moment, and as I turn my head back to the window, about to say something about how it stops when something needs to be said, or done, or something important is about to happen, but before I get any words out, his hand is pulling me close to him by the back of my neck and he's kissing me. I stay for a moment, getting used to the sensation before kissing him back, laying my hand on his chest, my other one reaching up to grab his hand. He pulls back, and we stare into each other's eyes for a second.