SMUTTTT

A: As you should be able to tell from the title. This is a smut story, so if you don't like that, uhh don't read this🤗. Also in this story you aren't a virgin and in fact lost your virginity to the one and only Cedric Diggory (sorry if you're not into that ik the ppl reading this ((hahaa who am I kidding no one is reading this)) will mostly be more into the dark brooding type😏but just go with it). Also this isn't really like super dark kinky boi Tom but this is supposed to be the first time you have sex w/ him so that's why he's "holding back."

"Cedric give it back!" I say, laughing heartily with the brown haired boy. He smiles down at me and holds up his hand.

"Wait for it." He says, smiling at me eyebrows raised as he slowly lowers his hand, containing my phone, down to me. He hands it to me and I grab it from him hastily. He chuckles at me.

"Thank you, dummy." He pushes me teasingly.

"Anytime, Y/L/N."

"Diggory!" A shrill voice calls from behind us, and we both turn around to face Umbridge at the top of the stairs.

"Good afternoon professor." I say, throwing on a charming smile. She ignores me and looks at Cedric.

"I need to speak with you."

"Of course, professor." He says, glancing at me.

"Come along, my office will do fine." She turns away as he nods, and shoots me a nervous glance. I shrug and they walk off together. Cedric towering over her, but she still appears to be in charge, ever-condescending.

I turn around, and start to walk down the dark corridor at the bottom of the stairs. Before I make it more than 10 feet, a door to my left swings open and I am pulled into the old classroom. Suddenly I get pushed against a wall and a familiar strong, warm, rough hand is around my throat. I grab for his hand, looking up into Tom's eyes. Slightly shocked, and confused.

"What the hell was that." He growls, still holding me, his hand gripping my arm with his other around my throat.

"Tom, calm down." I say, and wince as both grips on me tighten. I shut my eyes, and he releases me, still angry, "What was what?" I say, knowing he'd be pissed if I didn't respond to his question.

"With Diggory." He spits the name as if it repulses him.

"What? Riddle what are you talking about?" He steps towards me, and glares daggers at me from above, I rub my neck for a moment, staring up at him still confused.

"Your infatuation with each other is sickeningly obvious." He says coldly, beginning to calm down back to his usual level of terrifying.

I stare at him, offense plastered on my face "Our infatuation?" I say, and scoff loudly. I stand up straight and step towards him, challenging his authority, which I know he hates. "Tom, Cedric and I are in no way romantically involved, if that is what you are implying. You should know that better than anybody." I say, annoyed at his incessant jealousy and possessive nature.

"He likes you, Y/N. It's obvious."

"Well I don't like him. He knows that. And since he's not an asshole, he's not going to try anything with me." I say, and I'm not lying.

"He'll try to turn you off of me." He says, turning away from me.

"Ok even if we did talk about you, or anything to do with my romantic relationships with other guys, which we don't, do you really think I would be susceptible to something as desperate and dishonest as that?" He looks slightly taken aback, but he turns to me, expression wiped blank, head cocked slightly.