the long awaited - SPICE PART 2 - 'show you who owns you' SHIT, GUYS

LOOK AT CUTE TOM ^^^

be prepared for not cute Tom 😈

sort of hoping this one will get more interaction so...

Y'all want to see my pinterest? (yes ofc it's got Tom and Mattheo in it)

Should I make some Tom/Mattheo/Slytherin/idk other aesthetics too spotify playlists?

Catch up:

Slowly, Tom leans in to speak into my ear.

"Maybe now Pucey will think twice before touching what's mine." He hisses, and I smirk. He pulls back and raises an eyebrow at me. "Something funny?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No."

"Sure?" He asks, cocking his head at me. I shake my head again, biting my lip and smiling at him amusedly. "When I ask you a question I expect an honest answer." He says, tightening his grip on my wrists slightly.

"You're hot when you're jealous."

"No." He says, shaking his head and chuckling. "No, y/n, jealousy is over something you don't have, but you already belong to me, so I'm not jealous, I'm possessive." He says, smirk deepening as he speaks. "I thought it was clear that I own you." He says, pouting teasingly. "I suppose not... I'll just have to show you." He says, and I swallow, looking up at his eyes, swimming with lust and dominance.

And here we go 🥰🥵🔞😘😻:

be prepared for some aggressive shit. Tom isn't gentle. Seriously, if that bothers you I'd be careful. Especially slapping, degrading and knives/blood lmao ok anyways have fun <3🥰.

"Tom, I know you--" I start, but he wraps his hand around my throat quickly, shutting me up.

"Talk without permission again and I will gag you, sweetheart." Tom says through gritted teeth. I nod. A sly grin creeps onto Tom's lips, and I swallow as his grip on my neck loosens. He leans his face closer to mine, his breath fanning across my face. "I think you need to learn exactly who you belong to... Perhaps everyone needs to see it too."

Shit.

He brings his hand up from my throat, grabbing my face with one hand while the other trails down to my thigh where it rests, squeezing my skin roughly. He cocks his head at me, his grin growing darker, and then he snarls and his hand returns to my throat, pressing me roughly into the wall before he roughly attacks my mouth, biting my lips and forcing his tongue past my lips with so much aggression I can't help the whimpers that fall from my lips and I feel him smirk into the kiss.

He bites down a little too hard on my lip and I cry out slightly as I taste blood, but he pulls back and I realize that was entirely his intention. He lets go of my throat and grabs my face again, dragging across where he bit with his forefinger before forcing it and his middle finger past my lips.

He leans his head down and begins attacking all around my jawline, neck, and collarbone with his mouth, sucking, biting, and kissing sloppily the sensitive skin.

I let out a moan past his fingers and he shoves his fingers further into my mouth, causing me to gag slightly when he presses down. I try to touch him, bringing my hands around him and to his chest, but he grabs my wrists easily with one hand and pins them above me before he continues his rough siege of my skin.