We dom Tom (BIG spice)

A/N -

hehe... y'all ready for sub Tom?

I wasn't really sure if I should do like an actual submissive tommy or like a one time where Y/N 'takes control' but I went with the taking control idea however if you'd like I could do one where he's actually a sub yk ;)

Also just to clarify, this book isn't necessarily all the same Tom. Like the Tom in the 'Angry Tom' where he's straight up abusive is definitely not the same Tom as this one or like the first kiss scenario. Like if we tied up canon Tom, that'd be instant death lmaoo. Just wanted to clarify that thank you.

Anyways... have fun.

Y/N's gonna die again

-

I'm in his dorm waiting on his bed, sort of unsure about what I'm planning to do. Tom is always adamant that he's the one in charge, and I do like it, but he's been a bit insufferable about it outside of sex recently and I'm dying to put him in his place.

That and... I think he'd look hot tied up and begging.

I smile to myself at the thought, biting the inside of my lip smugly. He's going to be pissed at me, and after this is over I might not be able to walk for some time. Merlin forbid he manages to get back in control right in the middle of it. I think he might actually kill me.
It'll be worth it, though.

I've been subtly teasing Tom all day, so I know he'll be horny (although to be honest when isn't he horny), but it's not enough that he'll think I was going out of my way to get him worked up.

I'm wearing his sweatshirt right now, on bottoms I have my skirt and high socks on, but I'm not wearing a shirt underneath the sweatshirt, just a bra, and underwear under my skirt. I know he loves the socks, and to be honest who doesn't think that high socks are hot, and he loves it when I wear his clothes, especially around school for other people to see like I had done today. Overall, I guess I'm trying to put him in a good mood before I take control.

I wouldn't be doing this if some part of me didn't think he's going to love it. I mean, yes, he's definitely dominant and aggressive and all that, but I think he'll secretly enjoy this.

I lay back on his bed, closing my eyes while I wait for him to come back, and soon enough, the door opens and I turn my head towards the door, seeing him enter. His face is emotionless and then he sees me and smirks slightly, cocking his head at me. He stands a few feet from the door, looking me up and down as I sit up and lean back on my hands.

"Hello darling." He says, and I stand up as he approaches me.

He wraps a hand around my waist and pulls me into him, kissing my forehead and then my cheek before he finally kisses my lips. He's still being quite sweet, and I wrap my arms up around his shoulders. He pulls back and I bring my hands down, placing one on his chest while I play with the collar of his shirt while the other rests on his arm. Tom takes in my appearance, jaw clenching slightly when he sees the socks and feels with his hand on my back that I don't have a shirt on under the hoodie. Told you this mf gets horny at literally everything.

"Are you ok?" I ask, playing innocent.

He cocks his head slightly, smirking, and leans his head down to kiss my neck. "I'm just thinking about all of the things I'm going to do to you." He says, and I smirk, letting him tilt my head back with his hand on my jaw as he continues to work the skin on my neck.