A Big Bad Wolf

When Storge opened her eyes, she was laying on her futon right in the church bedroom. As she got up and rubbed her eyes, a mountain of small bodies slammed against her and wrapped her in a huge embrace. 

"STORGE NEE-SANNNNNNNN!" They cried, covering her with tears and snot. Kids am I right? 

"Rekka! Arlu! Horo! Calm down. I'm alright." She wrapped them all with her hands and began wiping the tears away from their eyes. "*hiks* *hiks* We thought you died!" Little 5 year old Arlu said. "You were so bruised and covered in BLOOD when you came back!" Rekka said. 

"Hehe I'm fine. Thanks for worrying about me," Storge as she patted the younger kids on the head. "Bet they were exaggerating," She thought to her self. "But my head still hurts tho-"   

Then it hit her. "Where's Asta?" 

The kids looked at each other. "In the dining room having breakfast I think?" 

"Thanks," she said as she jumped up from her her futon and dashed down from the upstairs bedroom to the dinning room. "Wait!" She could here the kids call for her. "But we already brought your breakfast up here for you!"

The door to the dining room barged open and Storge lean on the door frame as she caught her breath. She was met with confused and concerned gazes of Yuno, Father Orsi, and Sister Lily. "STORGE!" Sister Lily exclaimed as she rushed to her side. "Are you okay? Aren't you still hurt?" "You should at least wear your slippers, the floor is cold." Father Orsi said. "Yuno, do you mind fetching Storge a pair?" "I'll be right back," he said. 

"No, wait." Storge said between deep breaths and  pants. "Where's Asta?" 

The three looked at each other. "We're not telling you," Father Orsi said with his hand's crossed. "Telling you his location would risk you running to him while you're still hurt. I can assure you he's alright so you could just sit down and enjoy breakfast-" 

"He's in the Demon Skeleton isn't he?" 

Storge knew her "brother" to well. When no one in the room could say anything, she ran out of the church and towards the path leading to the demon skeleton, Asta's favorite place to train. She could hear Father Orsi's and Sister Lily calls as well as orders for Yuno to come get me with a broom. That made me run even faster and eventually, I made it there before he could. 

"ASTAAAAAAAAAAA!" Storge cried out as she say a buff 15 year old grey haired boy doing push ups on the grass. Asta turned towards and and immediately stood up. Storge smashed her body (nothing dirty going on here) against his and wrapped her hands around his neck. Tears were streaming down her face as she buried herself in Asta's shoulder and cried. 

"I thought we were gonna dieeeeeeeeeeee!" She whined. Asta scoffed and returned her embrace. "It's alright sis," he assured. "It's all over." This made Storge smile as she let Asta go to wipe her own tears away. 

"By the way," she asked. "What happened back then? The last thing I remembered was the huge black shadow creature thing behind your back and you smacked that guy with a huge ass sword. And I also remembered that a-" 

Storge's eyes widened as the memory came back to her. "Grimoire! YOU HAVE A GRIMOIRE!" 

Asta let out a bashful smile as he pulled out a dark dirty grimoire with a black five four leaf clover. Storge's eyes sparkled as if they were made of glitter diamonds. "That. So. Flipping. Awesome! What does it do? What magic do you have?" 

"I DON'T KNOW!" Asta excitedly squealed as he pulled out a dirty black sword larger than Asta's body from head to toe.  Even Storge had to take a few steps back as Asta held it up right and gave it a swing. 

"Storge! Try making a monster for me to fight!" He said. "Wait what?" Storge said, confused. "You know I couldn't make anything that big rather than a few palm sized fairies and unicorns." "But I saw you make a huge cage yesterday!" Asta pointed out.  "It trapped the bad guy like a prisoner! If only you made a floor for it there's no way for the crazy dude to get out." 

Cage? What is he... Then the memory came back. Out of panic, you thought of a cage and it appeared as you waved you hand. Your mind went blank. "That... that was me?" 

"Yep, totally. Now give me the biggest monster you got!" 

Storge knew there was no arguing with Asta. She closed her eyes as she waved her hand. "A monster..." Her mind went back to when Sister Lily gathered everyone around the fire placed and pulled out a story about "Little Red Ridding Hood". She remembered about the scary bad wolf with snow white fur, slightly yellowed razor sharp teeth, claws bigger than the axes we usually use to chop fire wood, and bigger than a huge evergreen..." 

"STORGE! THAT'S TOO BIG!" 

Storge quickly opened her eyes to find herself standing in a huge shadow. She slowly turned and behold, a HUGE wolf, just like the one she visualized, stood with it's hungry eyes fixed at Asta. It growled, jumped above her and ran straight for Asta. Storge started to panic. "ASTA!" She scream as she frantically tried to wave her hand so that the wolf would disappear. 

It didn't and as it opened it's mouth wide to devour her brother, Asta swung the sword at his face and the whole created disintegrated into dust and disappeared into oblivion. Both stood there wide eyed. Neither knew what to say to each other. Time around them seemed to stop as they tried to get a grip of themselves. 

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" Both of them cried at the same time. Storge jumped up and ran towards Asta. 

"That sword completely ANNULED my magic! It's like it's anti magic or something."

"That wolf was HUGE and TERRIFYING! How come you've never done that before!?" 

"I never even knew I could do that!" 

"You would be the strongest magic knight EVER!"

"No. Nice try." 

"Dammit. Such wasted talents." Asta pouted which made Storge giggle. "By the way Storge," Asta said as he dropped the magic knights topic. "Why is you pocket glowing?"

"Oh," she answered as her hand dug in to pull out it's contents. "This is where I fold my one page grimoire up. Since it's just a piece of paper, I could just folded up and wait-" 

As Storge was unfolding the paper, her and Asta's eyes widened. There were two more pages attached to the page she received the day before. One contained the cage spell and the other the wolf. Both of their mouths dropped. 

Storge's grimoire grew!