A Wack On The Head

The plan was set and everyone in the Black Bulls went outside to spectate the impending battle between the senior magic knights and the newly recruited rookies. 

"I'll be in the bathroom while your at it," Yami said as he went into a hallway. "I feel a huge battle coming." 

Storge turned to Finral with a slightly panicked look on her face. "Battle?" 

"Trust me, you don't want to know." He solemnly replied. 

"Alright let's get this party started!" Magna said, producing a bat made of blaring red flames. Storge cautiously took a step back. 

"Don't worry Storge!" Asta exclaimed to encourage her. "Just stick to the plan!" 

"Start!" Finral exclaimed and without a moment of hesitation, Luck jumped from where he was standing and sent a lighting bolt straight at Asta. "Let's take out the confident one first!" He said in his maniacal, high pitched,  and ready to kill voice. 

Asta was ready for this. He pulled out his sword and the lighting bolt disappeared upon impact. "Wha-" Luck was cut out by a blinding light that surrounded him from behind. He turned only to notice that he was in a cage built by Storge. She smirked. Luck let out a tch and attempted to kick himself free, which didn't work. He tried throwing light bolts, explosions, and attempting to disintegrate the cage with large amounts of electricity, but nothing worked. 

"The cage can only be opened by the king who trapped the little song bird inside," Storge explained. "Since I made sure to give the cage a floor. I'm practically the only one who could let you out." 

"GREAT JOB STORGE!" She heard Asta call out. Storge turned to him to see that he was busy dodging and hitting the flame baseballs that Magna was throwing at him. "You can't do this forever kid!" Magna teased as he kept the flame balls coming. 

"Heh," Asta said with a smirk as he began to charge at him. "Hey hey hey kid!" Magna said in panic as he sent another flame ball flying. Asta quickly hit it away just before jumping and giving his opponent a good wack in the head, knocking him out. 

"Woah," the other Black Bulls are impressed. "The flames didn't even faze him, I'm impressed," Vanessa said before chugging down another bottle of booze. "He must be hungry la," Charmy added. 

"Who cares! He's a peasant. I am royalty!" Said "you know who". 

Asta stood back up with his trusty huge sword at hand. He was panting but still had strength to do one final blow, for Luck. 

Luck charged his entire body with lightning. "Magna is weak," he thought to himself. "It's obvious that the boy wants to hit me in the head with that thing. But in order to do that, the girl needs to make the cage disappear. That's when I dodge as fast as I can and think of the best plan of attack." He let out a psychotic smile. His body was shining with electricity as his body was getting ready to sprint. 

Asta smiled, turned to Storge who nodded with a smile equally satisfied as his own. He start to sprint, getting ready to jump and hit Luck as hard as- no, HARDER than when he hit Magna. 

Luck was bracing himself to run only to quickly realize that something was terribly wrong. Asta was in the air but the girl showed no sign making the cage disappear. As his opponent got closer, he grew more and more concerned and rapidly looked back and forth and Storge, who showed no sign of preparing to make way by making the cage disappear. With one meter of distance left to go, he saw Asta leap for the skies and raised his sword for the final blow. 

"LOWER THE CAGE ALREADY!" Luck screamed in his head as Asta just straight up sliced through the cage and hit him in the head, knocking him out and disabling him for good.  

Asta and Storge won. 

The next thing that happened was both Magna and Luck was carried away to their bedrooms to recover. Storge, who was one second happy they won, immediately grew concerned. "Are they gonna be alright?" She said as her two senpais are tucked into their beds. "Oh, they've suffered worse," Vanessa said casually, drinking another, you guessed it, a new bottle of booze. 

"my friends won't die so easily," Gordon whispered, but the girls already left before hearing what he has to say. 

Back in the common room, Charmy was busy shoving another slice of cake to Storge for her to eat. "I'm kinda full Charmy-senpai," Storge said. But she reluctantly took the cake anyway. I mean, how do you say no to Charmy?

"So, I guess Noelle's next?" Vanessa said, slumping back on the couch.

 "Whua what!" Noelle cried. 

"I mean, we've seen Storge and Asta show their powers. It's your turn now." Finral said. 

"i want to get to know you more," Gordon whispered. 

"You could fight me if you want," Storge suggested, trying to sound as nice as possible. But deep inside, all she wanted was to see how powerful royals are. 

"Humph," Noelle grumbled. She crossed her hands and looked away. "Why do I even need to obey peasants like you! I'm going to bed." She stomped her feet as she headed towards a hallway. 

"Are you scared you're going to lose?" Storge said with a smirk on her face. This technique always work to provoke people with pride to fight. She's never actually used it on anyone else but Yuno (to convince him to do a practice battle with her and Asta) and thought this was a good opportunity to give it a try on someone else. 

Noelle stopped. 

"I like the way you think Storge," Vanessa commented with a thumbs up and a wink. 

"Alright! I'll allow you to fight me! You should be really REALLY grateful right now." Noelle turned 180 degrees the other way and stomped out of the base. Storge quickly followed her and the others in common room quickly followed suit. 

"Hey Storge," Asta asked. "You need some help? She is a noble afterall." 

Storge smiled. "I'll be fine." She simply said before getting into duel position. 

"You know Noelle, I didn't see you duel during the magic knights exam." Storge said as took her place. 

"I didn't see you either!" Noelle said as if trying to defend herself. "Bet you went through the back door!" She raised her hands and stared dead at Storge. She was going to shoot her with everything she's got. 

"Hah, bet that's how you got here as well." Storge raised her own hands and prepared to execute her best attack she has ever managed to do, the big bad wolf. 

"START!" Finral declared. Almost immediately, Storge's mana enveloped her and the big bad scary wolf, designed to be ten times her size, appeared behind her. It let out a terrifying growl displaying it's white teeth, red eyes, and snowy fur. Everyone was shook to the core. Well, except for Asta, whose eyes were shinning like diamonds because of excitement.  

"GO GET HER STORGE!!!" Asta cheered loudly from the side lines. 

"Humph," Noelle grumbled. "Let me show you the true powers of royalty!" 

A water orb began to form between her hands as she closed her eyes tightly in order to concentrate. Some could even see that's she's trembling. The orb grew and grew until it was slightly larger than Noelle herself. "TAKE THIS!" She cried as the large water orb was launched at Storge's direction. 

"Attack!" Storge cried as the wolf pounced to stop the orb. But the orb abruptly turned to the side and crashed on to a tree that's nowhere close to Storge or the wolf. Storge stood there confused. Even the wolf was also baffled and just stood there. So did the spectators on the side. All of them turned to Noelle with the same question plastered on their faces. "Was that intentional?" 

Noelle face rapidly grew red due to the embarrassment and rushed inside the Black Bulls base. She covered her face in shame and didn't say another word. That's when everyone realized what was going on. 

Noelle Silva, a royal noble, missed a shot.