Dungeon Dangers Part 3

The dungeon was pitch black. The air was damp and moist. Sounds of dripping water could be heard the more they walked in.  Magna produced a fire ball to light the way. "Be careful kid, I've heard plenty people died excavating these things. Always be aware of your surroundings and you should be fine." 

"Yes sir," Storge said, following right behind him. 

The duo soon reached a fork in a road. One leading to the right and the other to the left. Both leads to the same amount of unknown earie darkness. Storge was starting to get chills. 

"The one on the left has denser mana," Magna pointed out. "That's probably where the treasure is." "Okay," she responded as they turned to that direction. 

"Stop!" Magna ordered. "I hear footsteps!" 

Magna turned his ball into a bat and Storge conjured up her sword. Each of them braced themselves as the footstep got louder and faster. 

"HIYAAAAAH," Magna let out a battle cry as he swung his bat...

...at a leather case with legs?

It's feet quivered as it just stood there in shook. Both Storge and Magna were also dumbfounded. Two magic knights and a walking case, just staring at each other in utter confusion. 

"Wha-" Magna let out before reaching out with his free hand to open the case. 

"Magna senpai what are you-" 

Magna opened the case, revealing a series of human internal organs just stacked in there on top of each other. There was even an odor of raw meat. "AAAHHH!" Both screamed in utter disgust as the case was slammed the case shut. The case jumped up and ran away in fear. 

Storge felt a strong grip grab her hand and pulled her along, chasing after the running case. "MAGNA-SENPAI!" She screamed as she was dragged along the long stone hallways. "Hurry, we are gonna lose him if we slow down!" He explained without slowing down one bit. 

The case grew more hysterical as it sprinted faster and faster until it turned a corner and disappeared. "QUICKLY!" Magna exclaimed as the turned the same corner, only to find themselves in the edge of a cliff that plunged further down than the eyes can see. 

"WOAAH," Both of them frantically tried to stop leaning forward so that they won't fall. Storge grabbed on to Magna for stability but their legs slipped and they inevitably went down into the cliff. 

Storge's hands accidentally let Magna's hands go and she screamed as her body descended into free fall. "This is it, once we hit the ground and we're screwed!" She closed her eyes tightly. "Oh my gosh, why didn't I just go back with Gordon. I'm so stupid!" 

"STORGE!" She heard Magna's yell and forced her eyes opened. 

"WIND! YOU CAN MAKE WIND!" He heard him yell over the wind that blew up as they fell down. 

That's when Storge remembered that Yuno once prevented a Arlu from falling down a tree with his wind magic. He created a sort of whirlwind to cushion her and floating her mid air.

Storge closed her eyes once more, feeling the mana envelop around her. She could feel her grimoire glow more and more as it slipped out of her satchel. She focused her magic on her finger tips. 

"Imagination magic: Yuno's Wind"

A huge swirl of wind formed around Storge and extended to Magna as she reached for him. The breeze glowed as the two magic knights felt themselves fall slower until they realized they were not falling at all. Just comfortably sitting on a huge mass of wind. Storge gathered the courage to slowly stand up, balancing a little bit until she was standing straight on her feet.