Motherless Sisters

"So, you're telling me that you your mom died giving birth to you AND you have a brother who is 100 times more powerful than you who keeps undermining you and is always a stuck up jerk." Noelle said just before taking another bite of pancake. Storge was also in the midst of shoving her own pancake serving in her mouth because it was so good. "Yeah, that pretty much sums it up," she answered after emptying her mouth and wiping it down with her long sleeves. 

"Hmph," Noelle said as she flicked one of her pony tails. "You should be lucky to be PRACTICALLY TWINS with a royal, since in case you forgot, I. AM. ROYALTY." At this point, no one is offended or felt inferior when she says that. It kinda tied itself as Noelle's signature way of speaking. "You can say that again," Storge jokingly said before drinking a glass of milk. 

"Do you want more la?" Charmy asked as her cotton sheep with a chef's hat peaked from behind the kitchen counter. "No thank you," Storge said politely as she got up with her plate and walked the the kitchen. 

"Hey," Noelle said as she got up herself. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked. 

"To the sink?" Storge asked, pretty surprised that she didn't guess that. But then again, nobles didn't have to clean their dishes after a meal. 

"Oh, I can help with that!" She said as she aimed her hands at Storge's plate and shot out  a water orb. "Wait!" Storge exclaimed but it was to late. She used her plate to cover her face from the water which looked like it was going to hit her but instead swayed to the side and hit one of Charmy's sheep who was carrying a tray of meats and bread. 

"NOOOOOOOO!" Charmy wailed as she and he sheep try to salvage whatever food they still can. Noelle covered her face in shame.

"There there," Storge said as she pat her back. "I'll help you work on that." 

"Really?" Noelle asked. 

"Yeah."

Noelle let out a huge smile. But the cocky look returned within 1 minute as she flicked her hair again. "As a royal (here we go again), I fully and wholeheartedly except your assistance. You better be extremely grateful about this." 

"You could be sure of that," Storge said before returning on her journey to the kitchen sink. While she was rinsing of her plate, she heard the dining hall door burst open. 

"What's up fellow rookies!" A loud gangster like voice boomed through the room. "Hihi you're so loud Magna-san. Please fight me!" A maniacal squeaky voice followed the gangster one.  "Charmy-senpai! Is breakfast ready?" Now that voice Storge knew. It was Asta's. 

Storge could hear Charmy panic as she rushed with her sheep to the kitchen and began preparing copious amounts of food. "It'll be ready soon," she nervously assured them as she and her sheep aggressively chopped and cooked the ingredients. All Storge could do is let out a warm smile. "Being a magic knight turned out to be better than I thought," she said in her head as she put her clean plate in it's place and returned to the dining room. 

"Oh, MORNING STORGE!" Asta said when he saw her. He waved his hand in his usual aggressive manner. "Morning Asta," Storge said. "Good morning Magna-senpai. Good morning Luck-senpai. Are you feeling better already?" 

"Ah, morning kiddo," Magna said as he reapplied his pomade on his hair. "We're fine Storge!" Luck assured. "In fact, I would like a rematch right here right now!" 

"Well she can't do that now!" Noelle joined in. "She's going to help me train. Right Storge? RIGHT?" 

"Of course," she said as she tried to calm Noelle down. "I'm sorry Luck-senpai. Maybe next time?"