The Black Bull's Base

No one raised their hands up. Not even one. 

Storge's hands covered her gaping mouth as she tries to hold back her tears. "Oh Asta..." she said. Nothing can express how much she wants to give him a big hug, just like back in the grimoire tower. 

"Look," Finral said, pointing at Asta with one hand and tugging on my sleeve with the other. It seems that Yami danchou had jumped down from his seat in the balcony. Storge and apparently everyone in the colosseum stared intently as all of a sudden, Yami let out a tremendous amount of mana, enveloping the whole building with dark magic. He said a few words to Asta and Asta replied. Storge couldn't hear anything from this distance but whatever he said, it made Yami danchou stop intimidating everyone and say in an awfully loud voice. "Join my squad." 

Finral and Storge looked each other. "I guess we're getting another member," Finral said scratching the back of his head. Little did he realizes how Storge's eyes are shining with excitement and gratitude. "Asta got excepted into the magic knights! Even better, he's in the same squad as me!" She could now fulfill her dream while helping Asta fulfill his. It's a dream come true. 

After another hundred participants, the exam was over. Finral and Stroge came back to the door in the back of the colosseum where they went in earlier. Gordon was already standing there with a girl with silver hair wearing the same coat she was, the one with the black bulls insignia sewn on it. 

"Who's this?" She snarled when she saw her. 

"Oh um," Storge let out her hand. "Hi, I'm Storge. I just joined the black bulls today." 

"Storge what?" She demanded. 

What is with people wanting to know your last name lately?

 "Just Storge," she answered. 

The girl pushed back one of her pigtail. "You're just peasant who doesn't even have a surname. Just so you know, I am royalty! Noelle Silva, the last daughter from the Silva family!" 

Storge didn't know how to react to that. Should she bow? Noelle's attitude makes her really not want to do that tho. She turned to Finral for guidance who just let out a hopeless smile. "Everyone in the Black Bulls are considered equal in social status so you could just address her by her name." He explain. Thank goodness.  

"Hmph!" Noelle pouted. She crossed her arms and looked away. 

"look," Gordon whispered as he pointed at the door. The group turned to see Yami danchou walk out with Asta following behind him. 

"ASTA!" Storge exclaimed, rushing to him and wrapping her hands around his shoulder. "You did it! You did it! You did it!" 

Storge felt Asta's arms wrapped around her and tears flowing from Asta'a eyes. 

"STORGEEEEEEEEE," he began to whine. "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK TO THE COLOSSEUMMMM? WE THOUGHT YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND LAST MINUTE AND DITCHED US AND WENT HOME!" 

Storge's cries were beat and she patted Asta on the back. "There there. I'm not going anywhere. I met Yami danchou on the way back and he recruited me on the spot. There's no need to worry about anything." 

Asta's teary eyed face looked at her. "Really?" 

She nodded her head. "I promise." 

"Alright you cry babies. Get in the portal before I kill you." Yami danchou spat out. "Yes sir!" The two teens said as they rushed in and appeared in front of a large structure that looks like multiple large brick buildings stacked into one. It was an interesting sight to see and both Storge and Asta stared at it with awe.