Punishment

I open my eyes due to my annoyingly alarm clock sounds. I shot it down and drag my ass towards the bathroom to wash my face. The cold water landing my face made me shiver waking my inner organs.

I Brush my teeth and took a bath since it's my only usual routine. This is my life or so whatever, but what matters me the most was my script. About my upcoming web comic the dream felted so real because I felt my body did get exhaust.

I stopped by nearby Starpops to grab my savior, Coffee. Yes the love of my life atleast. Then directly going to TWPC (Tapops Web Publishing Company) I was greeted by the bitch, the CEO Assistant.

"Wow you're early Miss Lee." she said obviously with a hint of sarcasm, what a fake. I hate her, everybody does even the Cheif Editor said it.

"What do you want? I'm busy you know?" I ask her because I am rushing, tik tok tik tok.

"Oh nothing I'm just here to congratulate you-"

"I love to chat with you but you'll have to excuse me because I have many important things to do. Bye!" I walk pass her, thank goodness the elevator was near. The truth was, I don't want to start my day with that horrible bitch she was clearly so fake trying to get me be friends with her which I don't really will allow.

In my office I placed down my coffee and sitting in front of my desktop. I opened my computer starting my day. I open my first ever draft of the Web comic entitled The Tale of the Gravity Princess hmmm quite long, it was the designated title that the company chose since it is indeed was all about the Princess.

Suddenly my phone rang surprising me. Glancing at the caller ID it was my Boss. "Yes Sir?" I immediately answered.

"Miss Lee, come to the meeting room."

"Oh Of course." As I hang up, I shut my computer off arranging myself since I don't want to lose my charms in the company. Many Publishers of Company are coming today I think. So I didn't want my perfect imperfect boss to be embarrassed to the publishers and my impressions too. Alright here I go, I left my office towards the meeting room.

Inside I saw my Boss already receiving the remarks which that I did. Obviously I'm the only person making him worship by this legends.

Five persons sitting in the big rectangular table.

Sai our Cheif Editor, Mr Kaizo the COO and owner of the Software Company, Mr Ramenman our enthusiastic news reporter, Mr Papa Zola from the Comic Book Publishers and lastly Mr Hang Kasa one of the members of the board of directors.

I felt all my blood rushing to my head! Oh my god they're all here well except for my arrogant boss and the chief editor. They called me discussing about my new web comic entitled Tale of the Gravity Princess I was given a weekly schedule to report my scripts in the next coming days.

Since today is Friday I can't wait to go home. I am going to visit my Grandmother in Rintis. I miss her so much, maybe I'll request a leave soon since I've been working straight ever since I finished my last story Shadow Hunter, I forgot I did finished that story and and went hiatus for 10 months.

One and a half hour later, I was dismissed and got congratulate by them. I was so in cloud nine meeting them mostly for Mr Hang Kasa, he's a former web comics writer too as well. I've read all of his works and my favorite work of his was the Time Traveller's Shop and his famous work The Elemental Fusions.

Yikes! I'm really a big fan. Sadly he left the comic world and became a board director here at TWPC.

Back to my office, I continued my work not until I click onto my space with a white light blinding me again!? Is my computer defective or something is definitely not right-

×

"Ying?"

I open my eyes, to see a pair of emerald green eyes staring at me. Within only inches away from my face.

I was daze and confused in here but my eyes widen my body frozed to see myself sitting in the marble floor.

"What? What's happening?" I ask after I got helped by Shielda here. Damn again? What's with this silly dream of mine? Gosh it's creepy and confusing.

I figured it's the last dream of where I left to? From what I remembered? I felt exhausted and slept my way while sitting leaning to a wall. Gosh I'm having a slight mais vu vibes here.

"Come on! We need to work, the Royal Family is already having their dinner its time to serve them." Shielda said pulling me by my hand.

Back to this realistic dream of mine, I was a servant serving a so called Royal Family. The Princess was my priority for the whole evening, I gave her napkins, served her wines and lastly escorted her to her Chambers. Which is pretty exhausting, after all the work we pulled off. It was nighttime I ask Shielda a place where we can rest for a bit but she lead us straight to the servant rooms.

Since I'm too tired to argue, I felt myself sleeping in a small bed, a single pillow and a thin blanket. Wow what a comfortable place to rest. It's sarcasm.

The Next day, All of us servants were awaken early because of Madam Samaria the old woman who commands and the one who technically likes scolding at me. She told us that a very important visitor will arrive today at the Castle.

By the way I never had the time to learn about this place? I wonder what's the Kingdom's name called? Maybe Yahrizonia?

"Today Yahrizonia will be having an important guest, I want you all to be ready and do as I say. The first thing in the morning, I want all of you to clean the front castle, garden and stairs then after lunch, the castle indoors and walls." Wow I did guess it right,Madam Samaria said. I suddenly then yawn loudly stealing everyone's attention.

"But Madam? Its way too early to work? It's like currently 5 in the morning.." I said yawning just a bit.

Everyone gasps at me, it's like they've seen a ghost or something.

"How dare you question me again Ying. This time its unacceptable! Change of Plans! After lunch you will be responsible for cleaning the the castle indoors and walls! You got that!" and then boom, there it is. Typical old woman giving the poor servant a heavy punishment which is me actually.

Gosh! Me and my idiot mouth. I'm toasted.

I hate this dream!