Forgotten Childhood

Right now I'm in my room. Thinking about my dream, the dream was transforming intensely. From a normal servant to battling an evil witch conquering the Kingdom.

I was also wondering how is my MC? Letting me dream onto this bizarre fantasy world. Is it a portal? It's crazy as it sounds but my MC is transporting me to the dream world whenever I started writing. Its really weird.

"Ying?"

I stop to hear Grandma's voice coming from the door.

"Yes Grandma?" I ask satting up from the bed.

"It's nothing my dear I'm just checking if you're comfortable." she ask while looking at me. I felt happy, I am really grateful for her. "Don't worry Grandma, it's really comfortable here." I replied making her feel more better, her reaction was pleasant.

"Alright then, Good Night Ying."

"Good Night Grandma, Love you!" "Love you too my dear."

She closes the door firmly while I falls back to my bed, I took my mc preparing myself to the Dream. I hope everything is alright since the dream really feels realistic and I am worried about the people there. Pain is real and death seems to be real too.

I started typing...

×

"Please.."

"Slow down! Hyuh... You're fast lady.."

Behind me was another unknown man I've never met. But my worries are to the Princess, she was carried by this man.

"Boboiboy! That lady is a Princess." the guy behind me said still panting exhausted. I walk to the Princess, checking her health I sigh in relief to knew she wasn't harmed or hurter. I turn to the the Gentlemen around me.

"Thank You for saving us." I said feeling emotional, I was indeed thankful for them. If weren't for them the Princess would be dead same as me by now. I already know this man over here was Boboiboy because the first time I caught glimpse of him. It was him but his vibe was different from here. His reaction was stern with no emotions can be seen, he looks like he doesn't care. His cold looks that it could kill someone instantly.

Oh no it couldn't be.

"I know. Shut up." he replied to the guy.

"I'm sorry for him, my friend here isn't really friendly wit strangers. But don't worry he won't hurt you. He's just like that." the other guy said and then I heard him approaching us.

"If we may ask? Can you tell us your names? I'm Gopal by the way, and this is Boboiboy my best friend." The guy ask then introduces themselves, I don't know if I could trust them but I can't doubt them now. They saved us so maybe just maybe I could trust them with our names. Also this Gopal guy is more pleasant to talk with.

I should be careful.

"I'm Ying, and this is Princess Yaya."

"Yaya? You mean Yaya Yah?!" the guy said sounding surprised, why what's wrong? Do they know each other.

"Yes she is." I said.

"Boboiboy look she's here, it's Yaya she's back." Gopal said looking happy, while Boboiboy here is just watching her with no emotions. "I know who she is."

Boboiboy turns his back on us, I couldn't understand them. Princess Yaya must have met them while I was left out here but I can't just ask it might be inappropriate for me to mix things up. "Buddy! Wait do you still hate her?" Gopal ask.

Boboiboy didn't replied but just stayed silent, his silence means something I knew it.

"Boboiboy Answer me!" Gopal asks one more time.