Reaction

Back to Ying's

Wednesday later. . .

"Ying?"

"Yes Grandma?"

"Are you okay dear? You've been stressing on lately it's making me worried." she ask as she enters my room seeing me surprisingly exhausted working nonstop.

My room was scattered with papers, my table with a coffee cups, my hair was messy, and everything looking stressful. This days I've been pretty busy because Comic Book Fest is next week. And I need to report this to my Boss since that CEO assistant never helped me anyway.

I hate her, she's the worst colleague ever.

"Nah it's okay Grandma don't worry. I will soon rest after I finish this paperwork as fast as I can. Go back to bed now, its still dawn." I said not taking my eyes off the mc screen.

"Alright then. Rest after okay?"

"I will Grandma, love you!"

"Love you too Ying."

She left closing the door closed. I still have an hour to finished this, yes I can do this.

1 hour later. . .

I can barely open my other eye after I just finished this all by myself. Finally, I walk out of my chair then flops myself to the bed.

But I couldn't sleep anymore because its already morning. Oh my lord please let me rest already. As much as I love to sleep I can't just ignore the fact that I still have a job to do. I drag myself to the bathroom took a quick cold shower which feels good then had myself dressed for a meeting with my boss.

I fixed my face, just a light make up.

Puts on my glasses then sighs off as I go.

As I went to his mansion, I arrive there in time. Thank God I'm not late.

I knock on the door to hear boss signaling me to come in, I entered and to surprised I saw Boboiboy? What's he doing here?

"Good Morning Sir I'm here to—"

"Miss Lee. You're right on time." my boss greeted me gesturing me to seat opposite from Boboiboy. I was confused right now.

"Ying? Oh right I forgot, you work for TWPC." Boboiboy said from the he talks, he's kinda like knows my boss. He then rolls his eyes. "You're always forgetful, you've never changed Dino head."

"Right back at you Carrot boy."

"Don't call me that!"

They both started teasing each other like kids I chuckled at them. Seeing this another side of my boss is kinda amusing right now they are having a casual friend talk to talk knowing I'm still here in the exact same room.

"I apologize for my rude friend here. He was just about to leave." My boss said emphasizing the 'leave' word to him.

"Alright then, its good to see you again Fang. Good Luck." Boboiboy said and left his office, I turn to my boss resting his temples then adjusts his glasses returning back to his serious state.

I've submitted my work and I was proud for myself as he praised my work for finishing it in just a short amount of time. Well when it comes to work I am damned serious. I love my work and I love every single thing in it, except of course I still hate him.

As he dismissed I was free for the rest of the day. I'm currently taking a break here in my usual spot in the Kokotiam. Boboiboy nor Ocho wasn't here, its only Grandad and I for today. As I open my laptop editing it, my eyes surprised me to an unexpected draft about dream Boboiboy's past.

I read it, the way his past was written was so emotional and heartbreaking. I could believe my eyes to read such a traumatic past, talking about Boboiboy here.

(referred to Chapter 15:Cruel World)

My eyes were teary and wet, reading this makes me feel sad because you know I love fantasy genres. It is revealed that dream Boboiboy has a past liking to the Gravity Princess. Wow that's unexpected for me, because I met him in the dream acting different like a jerk. Who would've thought these two has a feelings for each other.

Well unfortunately because of their status in the story, the Princess has been controlled all over her life, her own decisions are unnecessary because the Queen told so. And now for Boboiboy, he was judged by his home society depicted to be evil or like a villain.

He was betrayed meanwhile the Princess was controlled.

Well at least the two are different unlike Romeo and Juliet who died together. Such a shame really..

The two was like against the Universe setting them apart. But the main question is? Does dream Boboiboy still have feelings left for the Princess? Base by his manuscript he had forgotten her and everything. He didn't said anymore interesting here, but from what I know his last sentences kinda confirmed it.

He still cares about her despite everything that happened to the two of them. Well love still prevails.

"Here's your Drink Miss Lee."

"Thank You Grandad."

"You're Welcome, Oh I remember last night Ocho mention a festival occurring next week? Is it true?" he ask. I glance at Grandad shifting my mood lightly.

"Yes the annual Comic Book Festival will be helding next week. Are you going to attend Grandad?" I ask.

"Well I wish I could but I Couldn't leave the shop, because I'm sure many customers from the city will be arriving. I'm sorry my dear." I shook acting okay with it.

"It's alright Grandad, I understand. But the Festival is until night? Maybe you can make it."

"I'll do my best."

And now back to the manuscript, I sigh now I'm worried what will dream Boboiboy plan next? Maybe he'll think of a way? Also What happened to Yahrizonia? Is the Prince still alive? I just hope they're safe because in the dreams it feels realistic, I also felt pain and tired through the dream.

I can't think of any possible reason why in my own story, I get to enter and witness the entire thing with my bare eyes. But In reality I'm kinda enjoying it because I get to on a Extreme adventure with the Gravity Princess.

Well let's see what will happen next.