Fallen Kingdom of Sephora

"From the castle gates the King of Sephora personally greeted their allied friends."

"Behind the King was the known Mighty General, Kaizo."

Wait what now?

"Kaizo? He's the General?" I was shock or more importantly. All the people that I used to know were Portraying the characters in this tale. I am so surprised but as you all know. Kaizo is my boss in real life.

"Alright sorry for interrupting."

Gopal chuckles at me then continues.

"It was a great reunion, the King of Yahrizonia was escorted by the General meanwhile the Princess was guarded by one and only me." Gopal emphasise himself.

"The Princess was humble and kind. She was asking me some curious things about our Kingdom. We exchanged some names and I myself introduced Boboiboy to her."

It was getting good, their story was great at first.

"As we three got close together, we formed a bond. The Princess taught us how to control our magics, it was helpful because of her knowledge me and Boboiboy manage to use it for a long time."

"They both stayed here in the Kingdom for half a month. But I figured the Princess was more attached to Boboiboy, they both have time to each other, I was happy that my own best friend finally change a little bit." Gopal said looking happy for him. Their friendship was indeed pure and true, I am happy for Gopal and Boboiboy's solid friendship.

"But Boboiboy was casted out, A war broke at the borders of Sephora and Limpley after the General was gone sent to aid the refugees in the borders. One of the Royal Council has secretly plotted to exploit Boboiboy, ruining his dignity and reputation. All of Sephora accused him of sexual assault and murder of the youngest daughter of Kingdom." I covered my mouth to hear such a thing.

"Me and the Princess was shocked, Boboiboy ended up getting locked in a dungeon being punished for a crime he never committed. The Princess and I stood for him but they never listened. As that time the Princess and the King of Yahrizonia were leaving, the Princess couldn't leave because of Boboiboy's condition but as a Princess it is her duty to go back home to her country. And so she made a promise to come back but she never came."

"Boboiboy spent his time locked in the dungeon alone for 2 years, he waited for her. I was the only person visiting him."

"He came back to his dark self. He became cold, ruthless, heartless because of this he left his service to the Kingdom, without the General and him the Kingdom was attacked by some foreign invaders."

"Oh no..."

"Well because Boboiboy was locked away and didn't care for it, the Kingdom was left unprotected. The Invaders murdered the Royal Family including the Royal Councillors who exploited him."

"The Invaders saw him, but as they recognise him. They destroyed his dungeon and set him free because little did Boboiboy know that one of the Invaders knows him. They didn't harm him because of his hideous look, his clothes were dirty, ripped and don't look like he used to. For them he was just an unknown prisoner."

"That's awful, I can't believe that happened to him. I'm sorry." I apologize being pity over them.

"Well after that Sephora fell, its an unfortunate for the country but maybe just maybe Sephora was punished of what they've done to him. Boboiboy didn't care, his eyes saw hundreds of corpse laying around the castle including the Royal family and Royal Councillors who betrayed him. I survived because of my ability to shape shift like them. And now Boboiboy never forgot how this country treat him like shit." Gopal ended.

"Oh I'm really sorry for everything Gopal, Boboiboy doesn't. And also for the Princess I think its up to her to tell you guys the truth." I said, giving Gopal a hint of confuse.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"An Accident took place, the carriage crashed falling in a high cluff, my Father shielded me causing his life as an exchange of my survival. A small kingdom found us, they found my father's body with no signs of life but I, I was alive but comatose for how many months, I lost my memories of everything. My family, the Promised or even myself." me and Gopal unexpectedly saw the Princess coming out of the door, saying those made Gopal sympathise her.

His looks was telling us he was saddened about it.

"Yaya I'm sorry we didn't knew." Gopal apologies.

The Princess glances at him. "I was locked away from the society for several years. Not until the Queen announced my Arrange Marriage to a known Prince, that's when everything returns back." I walk to the Princess again she looks sad, its like her life was fated to be miserable and unhappy.

Gopal too walks towards her, holding her shoulder for comfort.

"I never knew. The Promise I made was gone."

"No no Yaya its not your fault. If Boboiboy knows he would understand but right now let's just give him space. And Forgive me." Gopal reassure comforting her. I agreed to him. "Yes he's right Your Highness, it's not your fault. Sometimes life can be pretty scary and challenging, you will get through this." I said, the Princess stared at us in aw. A genuine smile form her lip, she wipes her tears letting out a soft chuckle.

She widen her arms open, hugging me and Gopal together. Me and Gopal glance at our situation.

"You guys don't know how much this means to me. Thank You for being there for me." she said sounding happy and sincere.

I was glad the Princess felt okay for now. Now it's up to Boboiboy if he'll forgive her.

"I'm sure Boboiboy will understand. Just be patient Princess." Gopal said making it sure.

"I hope so, I feel so stupid I couldn't help him when he needed me that time. I'm sorry for eavesdropping Gopal. It's just that I can't help it. I wanted to ask this to Boboiboy face to face but it seems like he doesn't want me around him which is I understand because its my fault he's like that." the Princess confedes.

"Nah its alright, maybe some day Boboiboy will tell you the whole story when the right time comes." the Princess nodded at him positively.

"I just wanted him to know that, I'm really sorry for everything. If he doesn't want me around then I can guarantee him that I will." both Gopal and I fell into silence, hearing that makes us think she was really indeed sorry for him. She sounded broken, stressed and I'm sure mentally upset.