Powers

I spent the days here in my dreams, I am still wondering why I'm not awaking yet. Is my real self okay?

Right now I'm here in the village with a butler we were currently in charge of buying comestibles, edibles, foodstuffs or perishables. If you don't understand then its food.

The Butler went to the Fish Market while I was in the Fruits stations. There were many fruits to see here like apples, grapes, strawberries, melons and many more. I grab a pineapple, apples, pears a lot. I took out the Puck containing a gold coins meant for groceries given by Madam Samaria.

But suddenly someone pushed my back making me thrown the pouch then sudden someone took and ran.

"Hey! You theft! Stop!" I stood from my feet chasing the theft whole took the luck full of gold coins. I HATE THIEVES!

As I ran after the theft, he caused a lot of ruckus to block my path. But I manage to overcome the obstacles still chasing after him but apologizing to the bystanders that are complaining. As he ran all the way through the village, I saw a shortcut of where he was going so I went there.

In a small alleyway leading me to a more complex path. I climb to the roof and saw him slowing down thinking I lost to him. Think again! Arsehole!

As I continued dashing the roof I felt myself speeding up, my whole body started radiating light in neon blue. As I took a high jump, I landed on my feet then ran more. I saw a sign and jump holding on to it bouncing me off exactly to the theft. I caught him me landing on his back so hard making him lay hurted to the ground, exactly in a mud pool. Disgusting as it looks it was a least of my worries.

"Geez lady you're sick.." The Theft stated before losing his consciousness. I took the Pouch of Gold, then a group of Knight came taking the Theft Away.

As I get back I saw the butler worrying to me, I explained everything what happened earlier so that he could understand how my long white skirt was covered in filthy mud. I laugh at the butler's reaction after me explaining.

But the one what's worrying me was how did I run so fast? Looking like Flash or Sonic. I slap myself mentally idiot! Of course this is the dream world! Everything is possible here! How exactly stupid I am. I sigh to myself.

.

"Miss wake up."

I open my eyes to see myself back, I abruptly stood up from my seat to see my mc currently on with a draft already typed. Holy moly that was insane! I feel like running really fast.

I look to the old man beside me. "I'm sorry If I accidentally slept in your shop sir—" the old man chuckled at me.

"It's alright Miss. No need to call me Sir. Just call me Grandad."

I smiled of how nice this old man was. It was already 3 PM at my watch. I shut my mc off and bids good bye to Grandad for his kindness and great tasting hot chocolate. I am coming back tomorrow in his shop.

The Next Day, I open my eyes to smell the delicious aroma coming outside my room. Grandma's cooking are the best. I stood up took a shower then wore casual clothes heading towards the dining table in kitchen. Grandma was preparing me a breakfast. We dine together and I insisted of washing the dishes.

After breakfast, I help her clean while having a conversation. It was awkward as my Grandma kept asking me when will have a boyfriend or get married? Geez it's too much to handle. As soon as I finished helping her, I removed my MC's charger In the living room then off I go to the cocoa shop.

There I saw a small little boy in the counter, the shop owner Grandad wasn't here for today.

"Good Morning Miss? What could I get you?" the little boy ask.

"Hello! I would like to have a small coffee. Thank You." I said, the little boy nodded making me a coffee. I couldn't help but to wonder about the shop owner, Grandad? Where is he? I wonder if hell show up today?

"Can I ask? Where is the shop owner?" I ask nosy as it sounds.

"Oh You mean Grandpa Aba? He's currently fetching his Grandson at the Railway Station. Don't worry miss he'll be back soon." Oh okay. Now I know.

"Thank You?"

"Ocho, my name is Ocho miss. Say you look familiar Miss? It's like I've seen you before." he said, aftee putting my coffee at the counter. I smiled to him letting him think.

"Oh My! Now I remembered you were the popular Author my classmates were talking about. Bell and Moto was just talking about you yesterday! Your comics are so cool!" I felt flattered asOcho this little boy started blabbering about my works.

I'm so happy some kids are appreciated. I did some child friendly stories too like superheroes and adventures.

Ocho then grabs something from his yellow backpack taking out a comic book and a pen. "Please! Can yoy sign my comic?" he ask his eyes sparkling in happiness and joy.

I smiled signing his comic, while staring at the comic I pat his head slightly ruining his black hair.

"Ocho? Did you behave yourself?"

Suddenly a voice interrupted us, I turn to see Grandad accompanied by someone wearing an orange leather jacket with a lightning symbol in its chest, some extravagant designs with black and blue colors, blue jeans, oranges shoes, with an orange backpack and he was wearing black shades covering half of his face.

"Grandad! Boboiboy! You guys are back early!" I smiled as the little boy runs to them excited, wait what!? Did I just hear that right?

Boboiboy!? The Famous Racer and Soccer Player? Oh my god! I scratch my eyes. He removes his black shades showing his full face while talking to Ocho. OH MY GOD! IT IS HIM! HE'S HERE! GOD HELP ME I'M PANICKING!

"I miss you buddy? How are you?" I heard him talking.

He was tall, and looking so handsome. His hair was looking nice as always I see in TV and the internet. He looks so carefree in real life, this is an unexpected opportunity. I need to take a selfie from him! I need to show this to my internet friends.

I calmed, deep breathes Ying.

*in hale ex hale*

"Miss you're back! Hello again."

"Grandad you won't believe it, it's her the one I was talking to you about! The Author that me and my classmates were talking!" Ocho said all of their attention was toss onto me. Oh my, I suddenly felt shy and cornered. I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Hello! Grandad."I greeted.

"Your the Author? I'm sorry for not recognizing you Miss Lee." Grandad said.

"It's alright."

I also can't believe that his Grandson is the Boboiboy. The Popular Soccer Player and Drag Racer.

"Hi there Miss, I'm—"

"Boboiboy Azaam! I know you Sir—"

"Just call me Boboiboy Miss, and my real name is Boboiboy Abah, and you're Ying Lee right? I've heard so much about you. I've redd some of your works and their all great." he said! OH MY GOSH! The Famous Boboiboy has took a liking to my works! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I'm glad I came back home.

"Ying is alright too. I'm grateful you like them." I said holding off my fangirling over him.

He's really here. And he's so nice.