Royal Castle

Once I open my eyes I found myself standing?

All I knew was I was sitting in my chair typing in my desk? Where am I?

"Ying! What are you doing here!?"

Suddenly an irritated elderly voice yells at me. I turn my back to see an old woman looking at me irritated. What the? She was wearing some kind of an old fashion servant clothes.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Oh so you're talking back now huh! If you don't start working on your chores! I'll have you lock away! Now go back to work!" The Elderly woman kept yelling.

I notice a broom from the ground, and the place was filled with dried leaves? I am going to clean this all by myself? The nerve of this old woman.

"Why do I have to clean all of this? Don't you guys have any janitors assigned here?" I ask crossing my arms. The old woman glared at me in confusion.

"What kind of nonsense are you speaking! Enough of this! Just go back to work!" She kept yelling at me until my ears were now ringing at her awful voice.

Without anymore further refusal that I made, I ended up cleaning the whole damn place. I was quite irritated and sweating because of my thick old fashion maiden dress. The designs were like the Victorian era fashion maiden dress? I look ridiculous!

But I couldn't stop thinking about all of this? Where am I? Where did disappeared too? And how did I get on this dress? And why am I cleaning this place!

I need to cool down for a bit.

It was now noon the sky was turning dark, following the light I couldn't believe my eyes before me, I was currently standing in a gigantic castle like the ones you see on movies. The place was realistic with giant golden pillars, silver chandeliers and mostly the large room that could fit thousands of people in it.

"Ying!" Again someone calls me, why does everybody likes to yell me at by just calling, geez this place. I turn to see a younger girl, this time it was a different one. She was wearing some kind of like an old fashioned waitress dress like in the 70s.

"Why are you not change yet? The Duchess will scold you when she sees you in that?" Who is she? How does she even know my name? Everyone seems to know me here! While I not really.

This girl grabs my hand pulling me away somewhere in a different room, towards a place for like? Servants? What the? She gave me a new fresh set of clothes it was the same clothes as I wear but different color. I was wearing a black and white Victorian dress while the other was grey and black now.

How charming.

As I wore it and finished preparing for myself. This girl pulls me back to the room, I was surprised to see the large room were now filled with armored guards, and servants wearing the same clothes as I am.

I'm really confuse here, what is going on here! I nudge the girl by my side. "What is happening?" I whispered ask.

"What? You forgot already? Today is the Welcome Return of the Young Princess Yaya. I can't believe you forgot about it." Say what? Princess? Princess? Like in Europe where Queens or Kings still exists? I'm really starting to go nuts in this place.

A royal trumpet sound cuts us off as a woman wearing in pink dress came walking slowly at the middle of the red carpet at this very moment. As I observe her facial expression wasn't in joyous. She looks upset or sad for me but still it's just my assumption.

Then at the throne, I saw another woman. She looks royalty too but more older. She stops in front and curtsy's.

"Yaya, Thank the Gods for your safe arrival. Welcome back my Princess." The old woman greeted her accent was kinda different, like a royalty one. Well she must be the Queen if I'm not mistaken because she just hugged the Princess.

"Thank You Mother." the Princess responded in grace, acting soft and well disciplined.

"Samaria, please have my daughter escort to her quarters." The Queen ordered, suddenly my brows raises in annoyance as I saw the elderly woman came to the Queens side.

She looks at me. Suddenly the girl beside me nudges my shoulder. Me? I hurriedly walks to the Princess. I curtsy a bit then leads her, I am dead I don't know where the Princess' room is. As we left the throne room I awkwardly face the Princess.

"Umm, Excuse my behavior Your majesty but I don't actually know where your room is located." I said embarrassed, she chuckled at me not showing any signs of irritate or annoyance.

"It's alright, from what I remember my room is situated in the farthest floor of the castle." I smiled at her. As I followed her instruction, I manage to get her to her own room. Thank God she's a sweet decent Princess. As I left I ended up bumping into someone luckily it was just the girl who pulled me earlier.

"Ying! Come on we have a lot of preparing to do!" she again pulls me.

"What is it this time again!?" I ask but Ended up getting drag away by this woman right here. Annoying.

In a big room full of chefs, I wow with my mouth in agape. The Kitchen was huge! It's like bigger than my apartment! Woah! As I observe the girl dragging me was explaining everything I need to know which kinda reminds me of Mama. Hahaha how I miss her suddenly I snap out of my thoughts when this woman right here started handing me a silver tray with a set of plates, a glass for wine, different kinds of spoons and forks a lot actually.

It's kinda hurting my brain to memorize.

"Alright remember to serve the Wine right after the Princess is finished with her dessert? Remember it Ying!" she said, I never knew her name not until a fat male chef called her.

"Shielda! The Butlers need your help at the Dining table!"

Shielda, what an interesting name. Her name is similar to the famous Astronaut Shielda Stale, one of my Idols. When I was a kid I've always wanted to be an Astronaut, going on space missions, exploring planets and adventuring around the Galaxy! It was my first dream not until my parents were against it! They force me to into a corner of my limits. They said if I won't continue my Law School they'll both drop me off and sadly I did finished my Law School but, since I became independent thanks to my supportive best Grandmother.

I left home and started a job, writing.

"Um earth to Ying? You there?"

"Yes Boss!"

"Boss what? Alright go to the basement alright. We need more cheeses from the Barbecue corner! Now quickly go!" a female fat chef ordered pushing me inside somewhere in a double deck door. My eyes didn't betrayed me as I witnessed a large wide storage room filled with food, ingredients in short stock piles.

Wow! I look at the paper in my hands which I just noticed, I saw a list of ingredients they needed from the kitchen which I needed to fetch for the great dinner of the Royal Family. Gosh being a servant is awful!

30 minutes later, after I delivered all the necessary ingredients they need. I sigh and seated myself onto the floor with nobody else, that's when I felt sleepy but in the end I fall asleep all of sudden.

.

"MISS LEE!"

I woke up, wait what did I just fall asleep IN WORK!? But I just-

I stop to see My Boss, Fang's hideous face! YIKES! Wait I'm back!? The hell? Is it all a dream? It felt so real gosh! I touch myself checking if I'm still dreaming or not.

"MISS LEE!" and yep its no longer a dream. Thankfully.

"Are the draft ready Miss Lee?" My eyes widen! FUDGE NO! I swipe through my computer WHAT THE HELL!?

THE SCRIPT!? My eyes widen as I kept scrolling my drafts! MY DREAM IS THE SCRIPT! NOW WAY!

I blinked my eyes! NO FREAKING WAY! IT IS MY DREAM! the old woman, the Princess and them the kitchen! It's all over the script.

"I'm waiting Miss Lee." I heard Fang said, I rolled my at him secretly. Give me a damn break dude I just felt like doing a double job. With my laziness full filling me, I emailed my strange draft to him finally leaving me alone. Yes it feels like forever, now I go home.