Prince Of Pangbourne

After Lunch.

I started cleaning the castle indoors, the huge walls and pillars may look beautiful but they were all hard and uneasy to clean. I've spent multiple hours to clean not receiving any single from the other servant even the butlers, for god damn real!

This is unbelievable! I can't believe I'm cleaning half of the castle all by myself! Because of my stupid mouth!

Arghhh! As I got angry I throwed the duster I am holding.

"Woah there!" I was surprised to hear a male voice reacting to the duster. I covered my mouth in embarrassment to see a boy catching the duster I thrown. And bad news Madam Samaria was with him. I'm dead toast.

"Oh My Goodness! Your Highness! Are you alright!?" Madam Samaria Panics as she saw the whole thing. Again I'm toast.

"YING!"

Arghh...

As I was being summon my eyes widen to fully see the boy—

"Boss is that you!?" I ask yelling in surprised but then I realize this is a dream. I quickly covered my stupid mouth.

"Ying! How dare you address the Prince that way! That's it you're—"

He's a what Prince?

As I braced myself to the upcoming scolding yet I didn't received any for now. I open my other eye to see my boss I mean the Prince chuckling at me. His reaction was different. Its like his aura wasn't negative or upsetting.

"It's alright Madam, There's no need to punish her. She must've thrown it accidentally right Miss Ying?" he said winking at me. I let out a silent gasp at him, he's acting kind towards me which I never expected.

I felt a slight joy and relief within me.

"Oh Yes I'm really sorry about that Your Highness." I said and bows for an effective approach, god this is awkward.

Madam Samaria glared at me after the Prince handed me back the duster. Wow he's kind and charming, also the wink he's doing is kinda different I'm charmed. Wait what!? Stop it Ying!

It's my Boss? I can't believe in my dream he's a Kind Handsome Prince while in the real world he's an Arrogant Perfectionist Boss! Hmm but I kinda like him this way. He's way more kind and a gentleman unlike my boss, who's demanding and everything I hate.

After they left, I continued cleaning the walls and frames. Using all the time I have, I manage to finished all the chores it was 4 PM when I got all my chores done. They were all squeaky sparkling and clean.

I sigh as my body's energy all gone drained out. This is one of the worst things I have ever done. Cleaning..

"Ying! The Princess calls for you!" I heard Shielda from somewhere, I sigh again another work to do. I wish I could wake up now! This is too much!

I stood up placing all the cleaning materials back to the storage room. I fixed my glasses and off I go. As I walk closer to the Princess' chamber I stop after I heard two female voices arguing at something. I stop my tracks and figured the door was slight open overhearing their argument.

"Listen to me Mother please I don't love him! I've never even met him! Please Mother!" I heard the Princess yelling begging her voice cracking. Oh my! I better get out—

"I am your Mother! The Queen! You listen to me! Wether you like it or not! You are going to marry him! Our Conversation ends here Young Lady! I expect you to behave and show some respect!" Oh My their argument is heating up and the Princess was sobbing at it. Arrange Marriage? That's kinda cruel for her. I feel pity over the Princess' situation.