Evil Plots

Back in Yahrizonia

The Evil Witch has successfully banished the Gravity Princess but the magic that protects the Kingdom was still in whole. At the highest tower of the castle a magic pink orb all containing with magic was stored with great powers.

The Gravity Orb was the sign that the Princess was still alive.

The Witch rage destroying every thing her fogs touches. She couldn't believe she failed on her scheme.

"Ack—"

A groan sound took her attention. The Prince was currently being Tormented in a cell with her evil henchmens, Adudu and Probe.

"Huwahahahaha this Prince is weak unlike his older brother, I really doubt they're related." Adudu said after he gave Fang a kick in the stomach, the Prince was feeling pain. The Whole Kingdom was under their spell, the Queen was cursed asleep, all the servants and Knights were brainwashed.

Everyone now runs to the Witches spell.

"Well Boss they do look alike so much— ouch!" Probe yelp receiving amack from Adudu rubbing his head.

"You fool! I was giving him an insult!" Adudu yelled while Probe just chuckles at it.

"Where is the Princess!?" The Prince yells despite his painfully condition, he still managed to talk. His whole body was beaten to numbness, his Magical powers were sealed off away unable for him to used it.

"Oh he's still resisting. Don't worry my Prince. The Princess will soon join you." Adudu said smirking.

"LAY A HAND ON HER! AND I WILL KILL YOU!" the Prince yells but he stop as he receives another punch in the face sends his glasses fly away to from his face.

Meanwhile back to the faraway Country, the Princess simply stops she was currently in the watrr well with Ying.

Back to Ying's POV

As I fastly refills the buckets with water, I stop as the Princess suddenly halts. Her expression was disturbed, the bucket she was holding was now on the floor.

I immediately stop myself and go after her.

"Your Highness are you alright?" I ask her the Princess was quiet. Her glance made me think something was indeed bad. Her face says it otherwise.

"I— Yahrizonia." she spoke her homeland.

"Why? What's wrong Princess?" I ask more curiosity sweeping me off my feet, her tone was worried that I could tell.

"My home is calling back. I can feel something terrible is happening."

"Something definitely is." A voice intervenes her. We turn to her back and saw Boboiboy and Gopal.

The Princess look at him worried confirming her guess made her think of upsetting. "What do you mean by there is?" she asks. Boboiboy glances at him, the Princess was helding her hands together close listening to him.

"News spread of a Missing Princess was everywhere. The Queen of Yahrizonia wants you back." Boboiboy said. The Princess felt happy to hear it but base from his tone it sounds like she was wanted. I got a bad feeling about this.

"I need to go back as quickly as possible." she said and walks immediately away but Boboiboy stops her as he grabs her wrist making her face us.

"I strongly suggest you to stay here."

The atmosphere was getting intense I could feel the upcoming debates me and Gopal were so tense we couldn't bring ourselves to stop the both. The conversation wasn't normal, because the consequences of us being here made the Princess in a trouble state.

"Why? You said it yourself, the Queen is searching for me. That means my Mother is in there, my people need me." The Princess spoke emotionally.

"As far as I know you were banished here by some kind of a magical person enough to send you miles away from your homeland. And you're expecting to go back? Try to understand Princess that it's obviously a trap." Boboiboy said rubbing it onto her, his assumption has striken the Princess quietly. It was all true.

All of what Boboiboy said could be possible. Me and the Princess witnessed it ourselves.

But The Kingdom is now nowhere to be safe.

"But still I have to go back... Please Boboiboy."

Boboiboy stared at her dead serious. "I can't let you do that. Gopal make sure the Princess doesn't leave the Farm and you too." Boboiboy commanded referring to me as well, he releases her wrist dismissing himself. I walk to the Princess she looks very sad and upset tears started streaming her face.

All of this is getting out of hand. Also I need to ask a few questions to Gopal because talking to Boboiboy might not be a good time for now.

Back to the Farm.

I took the Princess to one if the rooms while outside her room was me and Gopal.

"I'm curious? What's your both connections with the Princess?" I ask.

"I don't mean to be rude. But I need to ask a few questions since we're settling a dangerous situation here mostly for the Princess." I added. Gopal glances at me.

"Well if you wanna know you could've ask. I'm not gonna bite umm Zing?"

I chuckled at him. "It's Ying, my name is Ying. Now tell me Gopal who you both really are to the Princess." I ask Straightforward. He sighs first taking a seat next to the chair with him.

"It was 7 years ago. When me and Boboiboy were Young. I was the only kid who had gotten close to Boboiboy because of his dark attitude." he started.

"Everyone despises him because he came from a dangerous Family. He was born with magical powers. While I had mine because I was cursed with it." I nodded at him, the way he was explaining it its like it just happened yesterday or its freshly remembered by him.

"We were 14 years old that day. A great Kingdom was ruling this country before it disappeared, a known General has took interest in us because he saw how talented Boboiboy was, in 3 months Boboiboy has mastered swords and spears personally guided by the General himself. He became a right hand even though he was still young. They've fought and conquered other countries."

"Wow I didn't knew that. Boboiboy became a Knight? But he's so young?" I questioned surprised.

"Yes, while I was just a regular guarding knight. My abilities will be handy in the Castle Grounds not in the battlefield. After the great fight, News regarding news from Yahrizonia has come. The King and the Princess of Yahrizonia has chosen to travel here in our country."

This is gonna be a long story.